Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.
 Nosler

bear outfitter?

Old 01-06-2009, 07:14 AM

Default RE: bear outfitter?

jw

Takea look at Tomah Mountain Outfitters for bear hunts in Maine. Joe Bowen is the owner. [email protected]I'm going this Maywith a friend that hunted with Joe last spring. He took a nice bear with his bow which is howI plan on doing.The state of Maine does not have a spring bear hunt but Joe has rights on the Passamaquoddy Indian reservation which does.I can't wait. Ken
Old 01-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Banned

We offer bear hunting in Saskatchewan and have about 40% color phase. Go to: http://www.gssafaris.com/saskatchewan-bear-hunting.htmlfor details. Also if you plan to hunt in Canada, please check out my article called;
Hunting in Canada - 5 Things you need to know before you go:
http://hubpages.com/hub/gssafaris
Old 01-07-2009, 08:40 AM

I am from Maine and there Bear hunting here is great. We offer no Spring hunts and you can't get the color phase bears. Some thing to consider is whether or not the size of the bear is important or the success rate. I have been to Ross Lake camps where there success is close to 100% but very few bears are over 200. Katahdin's shadow just bought out from East Branch Lodge in Haynesville. The East Branch owner was getting older and not putting in time baiting, but the new owners have done their homework and the biologists expect the success rat to be around 80% with bears over 400 lbs. taken. Alto of your success rate depends on the determination of the hunter. You must leave no scent and remain very still. Check katahdinsshadow.com
Old 01-10-2009, 03:14 PM
GNO
Spike

We offer high success fall bear hunts in Ontario. We take a limited amount of hunters each season to ensure our success rate stay s high and everyone has multiple opportunities at a bear. We are located 1 hour North of the border from International Falls, MN. You can get more info from our website and view our photo gallery. Let us know if we can be of any assistance.
www.gatewaynorthoutfitters.net

Old 01-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

Deleted for skirting the profanity filter.

That's Rule # 1 in the forum rules. 1st warning.