Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bob Foulkrod

Old 01-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bob Foulkrod

Been watching him since the Bob Foulkrod/Dan Fitzgerald days... And I think he is up there right next to ol Chuck Adams...

Was watching him hunting sheep on tv today and the adventures that this guy goes on are unreal!!!! He didn't get his sheep but WOW what a hunt... He's got my vote for number 1 big game hunter!!!

I've met him a few times at the Harrisburg show... Real nice guy...
Old 01-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Spike

Default RE: Bob Foulkrod

He used to do alot of bowhunting. Now I only see him rifle hunting for some reason. Met him ina small seminar back in the mid-90's nice guy
Old 01-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea he was a big time bow hunter... I've got a lot of his old hunting video's from the late 80's to early 90's... One thing is for sure... Bob Foulfrod is the real deal... I've seen him shot a charging 500lb black bear and bounce a arrow right off the bears head... I really don't think chuck adams is the hunter that Bob Foulkrod is!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure I'd say that. What Bob and Chuck do are entirely two different things. Bob hunts for television ratings. Chuck hunts for world record animals. Nothing wrong with doing either of those two things in my book.

Chuck Adams says that that's the only reason that he'll never hunt for the camera. It would turn into work. He says he hunts for the thrill of it and he wants it to stay that way.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Typical Buck

CHUCK ADAMS IS THE MAN,PERIOD!!!!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fred Eichler needs one Stone's sheep to achieve the "Super Super Grand Slam" with a recurve. Good luck. http://www.hunttv.com/eastonBowhunting/fredBio.asp
Old 01-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey seeing is believingAnd if you ask me ol chuck is pretty stupid for not cashing in... What in the hell is wrong with getting payed for what you love to do
Old 01-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah..I see Bob on the VS channel all the time...I loved him with Dan Fitgerald in the early 90's....Remember down for the count.???...I look at how gray haired Bob is and I reflect back on how time flies by....

You are right though....bob with a rifle? All I see is Bob and his rifle.....where is the bow Bob! He still looks rock solid in good shape...just a bit of gray....heck I'm 33 and I got gray coming in....heavy...

screw...lets hunt
Old 01-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love chuck for his skill and ethics...but....I would love to see him in the field.....interesting topic...good old chuck...

If I was in their shoes..I'd be on video....I love expressing and showing the hunt to others...
Old 01-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: 116Buck

He used to do alot of bowhunting. Now I only see him rifle hunting for some reason. Met him ina small seminar back in the mid-90's nice guy
I applaud Bob's choice(the rifle). He's a good ol PA dutchman and seems like the real deal.

Quick Reply: Bob Foulkrod

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.