Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Need recommendations for 2008 hunt >

Need recommendations for 2008 hunt

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Need recommendations for 2008 hunt

Old 01-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Spike

Default Need recommendations for 2008 hunt

I'd like to take a couple of guided hunting trips next year, and I'm looking for suggestions from those who have had goodexperiences. Georgia whitetails and hogs are my standard fare.

I'm open to anything from big northern whitetails, to pronghorns, to blackbears.I probably can't afford theultra exotic trips.Chance of success is probably more important than trophy size (my son will alsoaccompany me).

Looking forward to your ideas...
Old 01-01-2008, 07:16 PM

Default RE: Need recommendations for 2008 hunt

How about a Colorado elk or mule deer hunt?

www.kmoutfitting.com
Old 01-01-2008, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Email me for more information. I have come home with a bear every year with a hunting planner & guide named Michel Guy. Our hunts are in Quebec Canada black bear...no color phase there. Both kills were with Bow.

First year - 9 hunters 9 bears
Second Year 9 hunters 7 bears and the other 2 hunters wounded.

I will return on May 27th and there are still openings. Bring your fishing pole and catch brooke trout by day and hunt bear at night. The view is amazing.

www.guyhunting.com If you call Michel tell him Brian Welch sent you. Things like this make a difference in the hunting network.

Georgia? My brother just moved there. Show me the way. Nothing like hunting during a family visit. Take Care!
Old 01-01-2008, 07:34 PM
GNO
Spike

We offer moose, black bear, and whitetail hunts in NW Ontario. The bear hunts have been 100% shot opportunity and at least 90% success for the past 6 seasons. If you are looking for a high success hunt, this is it.
www.gatewaynorthoutfitters.net

Old 01-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Fork Horn

If you're thinking about Mule Deer you might want to look up carlmannsoutfitting.com for a high success tent hunt in the Montana breaks.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Fork Horn

For Western big-game hunts look at www.huntsd.net
Old 01-02-2008, 06:54 PM
Dominant Buck

On my last trip to Newfoundland for woodland Caribou we were in camp with 2 father and son teams from Georgia. The trips were H.S. graduation gifts. It was a blast to be in camp with them and all the hunters had success on some nice trophy caribou bulls or stags as they are called by the newfies. All the hunting is spot and stalk and believe me you earn every one of those beautiful animals. Newfoundland isa beautiful, remote place. The people are friendly and the food where we stayed was first class.PM me if you need additional information. OBTW the cost was low when compared to most outfitted hunts.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:04 PM

These guys have lots of aoudad.

www.cxSafaris.com
Old 01-10-2008, 10:00 PM

Elk, mule deer, antelope
Check out www.peterson-outfitters.com

Email me if you want refrences
Old 01-11-2008, 07:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pronghorn hunts are lots of fun, and success rates are very high in many areas on average sized animals...

You and your son could fly to Wyoming, do a 3 day hunt, return with your meat and trophies on the planeon a week's vacation without breaking the bank...

One good way to set up such a hunt is through a hunting consultant or booking agent...

One that I and some friends have had good luck with is Butch Manasse's Outdoor Adventures... Google 'em up and give them a phone call or email and tell them what you'd like to do and how much you can afford to spend..... They have been very helpful and upfront with me, and are a great help getting tags and setting up your hunt...

Quick Reply: Need recommendations for 2008 hunt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.