Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 New Alberta Record Typical Whitetail..... >

New Alberta Record Typical Whitetail.....

Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

New Alberta Record Typical Whitetail.....

Old 12-03-2007, 11:48 PM

Default New Alberta Record Typical Whitetail.....

..... supposedly. I got these pictures in an e-mail this evening. The e-mail said it was taken near Two Hills Alberta, and will be on the cover of Buck magazine soon. I'll believe it when I see it. Look at how close the guy is holding the deer to the camera. The deer is so close the pictures aren't even focused right. The guy looks like he's really short too. If it is real, it's one heck of a deer.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Alberta Record Typical Whitetail.....

Can you say "Photoshop"?

Ron

Old 12-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I doubt it is photoshoped, but people certainly know how to make their trophies look larger than what they are. Why would you do that anyway, he is a beast no matter what. Just take a dang picture of him like you should. Great buck.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Its not photoshop I do photoshop for a living. It is trick photography though the deer is always 2 ft. closer to the camera thhent he guy which gives a lot bigger look. The deer is a whopper anyway someone just can't be satisfied with a great deer they have to lie to feel like the big man.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Fork Horn

He looks like he's pretty well lit, and the lighting appears to be early AM....makes you wonder how legal the hunt was.

Something here just doesn't seem right....of course I may just be jealous too!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I remember seeing that buck last year. A heck of a buck though!
Old 12-04-2007, 01:13 PM

Looks like the real deal to me especially the 2nd and 3rd pics and that canadian looks like he's been smoking some BC bud!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Great looking buck but I wonder about it when I see him holding the deer up with just the edge of his hand. That head and rack has to weigh a ton and he appears to be just holding it up with ease especially in the last picture. I have held up a bunch of much smaller deer for the camera and always am glad to let the head down after. I vote fake but who knows maybe the guy is Charles Atlas.

No it couldn't have been photo shopped. Here is a pic from TDWW who actually harvested it in Florida...see the deer forum

Old 12-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Typical Buck

diddo that, looks like hes havin way too easy of a time holdin that deer up. nice deer regardless though, hope it was all legit.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Someone needs to explain to me why that hunter doesn't have to hold that deers head up, especially in the last pic. where the deers head and neck should be wanting to fall away from the hunter, but yet he has his hand under the rack, not even holding onto it to keep it from falling down.

Maybe the deer is frozen rock solid!! Don't know. Something is amiss! Plus the deer is always in the exact same position, just in a "different" location with the hunter in a different position as well.

Quick Reply: New Alberta Record Typical Whitetail.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.