Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bear hunt??

Old 12-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Typical Buck

Default Bear hunt??

I am looking to go on my first bear hunt. I live in Tx and obviously cant do any bear hunting here. I am not picky as to where I go so I am just looking for some recommendations on outfitters that you may have used and were happy with. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bear hunt??

You can go bear hunting in Maine. It is where I go. Check here for a list of outfitters:
http://www.gameandfishnetwork.com/Outfitters/r=Northeast.html

Alaska is always a good choice as well.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:05 AM

We've got some nice spots up in Northern Ontario too. There's one place in Greenstone that would be perfect in the off chance you'd like to bring your wife (that way you dont have to put it on hold). It's got cosy clean cabins and a hot tub and sauna to relax in after walking all day. colimarlodge.com
Old 12-10-2007, 09:56 PM

You can go to my website and go to the "Links" section. In there is a gentleman by the name of Bob Johnson. He hunts out here in CA. and we have some very nice bears out here that we hunt with hounds. If you have never expirenced that type of hunt,it is to say the least, AWESOME. I have had guys book a lot of hunts with him and they have all been very happy. They can be done with a bow, rifle, or handgun. 4 day hunts for $1500.00 and I haven't had one client go for longer than 2 days. We can take care of the hide for you and ship it back to TX. or you can take it back with you if you have the time to let it freeze. He also does bobcat hunts. His phone number is on my website.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:03 PM

there are some big bear up here in alberta and saskatchewan.I hunt in sask with a buddy,I had some nice bears hit my bait this spring.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Fork Horn

I hunted this past spring with All Terrain Bear Hunts, www.atbh.ca

Corey is a first class outfitter and his area is known for its very large bears. If you can do the outpost camp, by all means do it. We stayed in town and after tagging out the first night I went out to the camp for a day of fishing and itwas spectacular.

Good Hunting,
Bowflex
Old 12-19-2007, 02:35 AM

Georgia has some monster bucks too look at some of the picture from our hunts.
http://us-flea.com/hunt/
Most of the stuff there is junk but, they do give away free hunts every now and then.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:20 PM

i hunt bears in sask (thats where i live) and manitoba... and if i were to be looking into a guided hunt i would be going to manitoba...very big stuff and very little pressure...
saskatchewan still has big bears but not to the numbers previously enjoyed...just my 2cents

Old 12-20-2007, 11:22 AM

here are few pics from my trail cam this spring.In the one pic on the right you can kind of see a nice big bear.

Old 12-20-2007, 11:24 AM

another couple sask bears

Quick Reply: Bear hunt??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.