Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

NEED YOUR MULE DEER CAPE

Old 11-06-2007, 10:07 PM

Default NEED YOUR MULE DEER CAPE

Alright guys, I messed up my cape pretty bad and didn't think the taxidermist could fix it so I hacked it off.. I need a 7.5x19 or bigger mule deer cape for my buck... I need it freshhh.. Don't mind meat and stuff still on it... Let me know whatcha got and lets talk money
Old 11-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: NEED YOUR MULE DEER CAPE

Man, sorry I didn't get a muley this year. Got my spike though, but hides on the hill still, not that it'd do you any good.

Gratz' on a nice wall hanger. PIcs? STory?
Old 11-14-2007, 07:50 PM

where do you live? im goin out on fri. for my dads buck and my brother-in-laws buck. its more then likely a given.. just let me know where you live and maybe we can work something out. pm me or something
Old 11-17-2007, 03:57 PM

I live in Washington elkhuntin. If you get one that measures 7.5 from nose to eye and 19 around the neck or larger I will buy it from ya and pay all shipping costs or whatever. Just let me know, I've got the antlers at my taxidermist just awaiting the cape.. If I get it here soon I should have pictures up of my shoulder mount by January.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Clinty Poo

Alright guys, I messed up my cape pretty bad and didn't think the taxidermist could fix it so I hacked it off.. I need a 7.5x19 or bigger mule deer cape for my buck... I need it freshhh.. Don't mind meat and stuff still on it... Let me know whatcha got and lets talk money
My hunting partner and Iwill be taken a mule deer does on Dec. 9th.We live in the Tr-Cities,Washington.If you have not got any cape by then pm me.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:52 AM
Fork Horn

Go to moscowhideandfur.com They have lots of capes for everything from rats to elephants. If they don't have what you want, keep checking back as they are getting in new capes everyday.