Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

colorado dow??

Old 08-21-2007, 10:30 AM

Default colorado dow??

How in the hell are you supposted to get in touch with these fools? Ive called for 2 days in a row, including staying on the phone for over an hour listening to all the crap they say to keep you on the phone and STILL no one has answered! This understaffed POS place is really starting to get under my skin. Emailed them once and have gotten no reply. Talk about good service!
Old 08-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: colorado dow??

Hunting season does start this weekend so I imagine they are pretty dang busy right now.

What do you need to know?
Old 08-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

LOL, try ........................ This will get the desk of MS Knuesl........
she is in the Limited Liscense area.
Dan

You have NO idea as to the hours of frustration before I got that number!!!!!!

Number deleted 082207...now a nonvalid number!!!!!60 days ago, it was good
Old 08-21-2007, 07:55 PM

i just need to know if its possible that they will let me trade our 3 doe tags for unit 211 for 3 buck tags in unit 84. Thanks a lot dan, i will give those #'s a try tomorrow and see what they say.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Fork Horn

Gander tried the number I had for DOW.....60 days ago, it was good...today, invalid.....my humble apologies!
Dan

Have edited the post.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've called the Colorado DOW at least 10 times this season. Sometimes you have to stay on hold, but I've never waited more than a few minutes. The guys and gals there go out of there way to help and will do anything they can for you. I had one them go as far and call a land owner and help get me permission to hunt. Right now they are really busy helping people, like you, that can't make up their mind where they want to hunt. We are proud of our DOW here in Colorado!

http://wildlife.state.co.us/About

303-297-1192
Old 08-23-2007, 07:52 AM
RMA
Fork Horn

I agree with LuckyDog...you need to see if the buck tags are available on the leftover list which you can do yourself. If they are you'll have to fill out a return form before the season starts for a refund. Once that paperwork is submitted and assuming the tags are available you should be able to purchase them. Hope this helps a little.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:51 AM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

I've called the Colorado DOW at least 10 times this season. Sometimes you have to stay on hold, but I've never waited more than a few minutes. The guys and gals there go out of there way to help and will do anything they can for you. I had one them go as far and call a land owner and help get me permission to hunt. Right now they are really busy helping people, like you, that can't make up their mind where they want to hunt. We are proud of our DOW here in Colorado!

http://wildlife.state.co.us/About

303-297-1192
I 2nd this! they do a very good job for me too, both from office and on site.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:12 AM

welp, no buck tags for unit 84 and no elk tags! Im trading our tags in for unit 35 and fill the freezer within 4 days
Old 08-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: frontier gander

welp, no buck tags for unit 84 and no elk tags! Im trading our tags in for unit 35 and fill the freezer within 4 days
Good Luck!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: colorado dow??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.