Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Does your wife do this?

Old 08-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Does your wife do this?

Yup, I have a wife like that too. She even picked the catus spines outta my butt once. We had carried a nice Muley about 2 miles and I sat down to rest. Right on top of a small cactus.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:30 PM

My wife is a full time hunter and fisher. She will do whatever is needed to make the hunt successful. She has whitetails and elk to her credit so far. And she is a fishing queen. By the way she likes her beer too.

How's that for an outdoor woman. Gotta love her.
She's the greatest......and cooks too!
Eric S. Stacy http://www.wideworldofhunting.com
P.S. She can write outdoor stories too. Wrote one about us hunting together in the REAL HUNTERS JOURNAL. Check it out here. http://www.wideworldofhunting.com/freegear/kerrystory.htm
Old 08-04-2007, 11:19 PM

yeah yeah, ya'll just keep rubbing it in to the rest of us.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:41 PM

Hey bsurplus2003:
Looks like maybe an elk on the table. Where are you two from? Might have to get the wives together some season. We are from New Orleans.
Eric S. Stacy
Old 08-05-2007, 06:58 PM

We live here in north Idaho, sorry took so long to write back, we went up camping and scouting this week end, heard a bull or two ringin off. And to the other guys question, yes she has a sister, and no she doesnt look like her one bit, total opposite you'd have to look twice and wonder were the tree corrected it self.................LOL
Brett
Old 08-05-2007, 10:15 PM

WOW Thats a keeper. Mine helps but hasnt had the op. on her own
Old 08-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Fork Horn

I see the Title of the Post and all I can think is what don't my wife do?She helps drag Deer out,cuts up Elk,Deer,Hogs,and whatever else is killed.Help build,Wired,Plumbed our House.Does most the Mechanic work on the Vehicals.

Plus she works some times 100 hours a week.

But what do you expect from a woman that the first time you seen her she was Over Hauling a Combine getting it ready for Wheat Harvest.Then after you move in,you leave her with a sack of Game to clean while you go out drinking with the Guys,no problem.

Plus she has drove a Big Rig,worked as a EMT,and worked in the Prison Hospital.

Heck I don't have to brag on my woman just stand back and watch,like I have for the last 25 years.[8D]

big rockpile
Old 08-05-2007, 11:32 PM

sounds like she deserves to be taken out for a night on the town, maybe one them there dates, you slave driver, and you tell her I said that!
Brett
Old 08-06-2007, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bsurplus2003

sounds like she deserves to be taken out for a night on the town, maybe one them there dates, you slave driver, and you tell her I said that!
Brett
Ah her idea of a date is to take off and go Camping some where.Got a Camping trip planed for Arkansas next month on the Buffalo.And maybe one in Southern Missouri in October.

Sounds like you got a good Woman too!

big rockpile
Old 08-06-2007, 01:07 PM

Yeah I think I will keep her around for this season......LOL
Brett

Quick Reply: Does your wife do this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.