Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

[Deleted]

Old 12-28-2002, 07:33 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-28-2002, 06:58 PM

Default RE: Looking for a very reliable Mt. Lion Outfitter

Hello,
I used W L Hunts. They operate on there large private ranch in NM. I have been on several hunts with them. My lion hunt was probly my funest, that or the bear? We went out for a horseback ride on the ranch with his dogs. We were going up a real deep rocky canyon, after about an hour one of the good dogs let out a bawl he smelled a lion. My guide found out with way the track was going and got the dogs on the trail! It is so neat to watch the dogs work the track up those mountains. We never caught that lion because a fast wind came up and blew the scent away. However two days later the dogs treed a nice average size tom in a big cottonwood tree. It was a long ride that day, I was suprised I had enough energy to pull back my bow! lol... Anyway it was an amazing hunt, you can't beat the guides, dogs food ect either!! I will go back.. Be careful I went on a another lion hunt in UT before this one and all we did was ride around in a truck looking for tracks. Never found any. Not my idea of spending $2500. on a lion hunt!!! eamil me and I will give you the good guides phone number [email protected]
Old 12-28-2002, 07:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

If you are interested in canada I can recommend okanagan outfitters out of penticton B.C..It is common to find several sets of tracks each day and cats in this area tend to be much larger than average.I killed a 180lb tom on the second day and another fellow killed a nice cougar and a lynx in only two days.Bobcats are also available.
Old 12-30-2002, 09:26 AM

Trophy West in Vancounver Island, B.C. is one of the best, Monster cats and Guides working their butts off to find a BIG Lion for you. E-Mail me and I will get the info you need to get a Great cat.
[email protected]
Pat
Old 01-12-2003, 09:44 PM

If you haven't found anybody yet, please e-mail me. I can provide some recommendations.
Old 01-14-2003, 12:47 PM

OK I have the best outfitter in Colorado. I hunted for 3 years with a guy and never even ran a cat. I called StoryCreek outfitters in Agular Colorado, I was first on the list this year, they called me one evening and put me on standby, the next morning they called and had a fresh track of a cat the size i was looking for. We ran the cat for 2 days and I shot a pope and young cat on the second day. The cat has a skull of 14 1/4" and should place high in p&y. I can't say enough good about these people. They made me feel right at home and I made some friends for life. They are even putting me on their brochure and my pictures in their booth at the up coming Denver sportsmans show. If you need more info please feel free to email me.
TODD