Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wyoming drawings are done

Old 06-28-2007, 11:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default Wyoming drawings are done

I just checked my results from the Wyoming deer, elk and antelope drawings. Pretty dissapointing. Just the lope. Best of luck with yours.
Old 06-29-2007, 06:41 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Wyoming drawings are done

No dice here... but my wife drew her doe fawn antelope tag.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:09 AM

Well I'll have to scew these results. I got every tag I put in for.

Type 6 elk, 2 - type 6 deer, and type 1 lope. All in my first choice areas. Add these to the general deer and elk tags I'll get and I can legally take 6 animals!

May I suggest you check back and see if there are any "leftover" tags? Might still get what you want.

Oh............ there'll be meat in the freezer this year!
Old 06-29-2007, 04:07 PM

I got a type 6 elk, 2 type 6 deer and 2 type 6 antelope. Got a buck antelope tag for a pistol/muzzleloader hunt. I'll pick up a general deer and elk.

NOT TO BAD!!!
Old 07-01-2007, 07:58 PM

I think I used up all of my luck this year- I drew every tag I put in for. Really good buck antelope tag, Type 1 any antlered deer or any whitetail doe river bottom tag, and a late season cow tag. I'll also be picking up 4 doe/fawn deer tags.

I haven't draw this particular antelope tag for 8 years and I haven't draw this deer tag for 7 years. So I'm really stoked for this hunting season.

Best of luck to the rest of you who drew.
Old 07-02-2007, 08:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I found that I drew a Unit 42 Type 1 and a type 6 Antelope!

wyotimberghost, I have been wanting to do the riverbottom whitetail thing but being from MI have no idea where to start, are the deerfairly easy to find and is access fairy easy to obtain??I have heard that whitetail arent a "desired" game animal out there and they get fairly nice. Any help would be great! Thanks, Adam
Old 07-02-2007, 10:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

wyotimberghost, I have been wanting to do the riverbottom whitetail thing but being from MI have no idea where to start, are the deerfairly easy to find and is access fairy easy to obtain??I have heard that whitetail arent a "desired" game animal out there and they get fairly nice. Any help would be great! Thanks, Adam
I'm after mulies too. I'll shoot the first trophy I see, I'm not too particular about whether I shoot a mulie or a white-tail as long as its big. I've only hunted one river bottom unit, and access is no probelm at all for me because I know all kinds of land owners there. Access would probably be very difficult for a non-resident, though.

There are river bottom whitetails all over the state, but to be honest with you I've never hunted them in any other area. I've shot does up around Sheridan, and there are big bucks runnin all over that area in the creek bottoms and brush, but its nearly impossible to get access unless you're willing to shell out a lot of money. (If you are willing to shell out the money, PM me and I'll give you the number of an outfitter that will get you a big buck.)

One of the other members from Wyoming could probably do a better job of answering your questions.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

How long did it take some of you guys to draw? I guess that since you guys are residents that gives you an edge for drawing good tags.

Josiah
Old 07-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: wyotimberghost

ORIGINAL: Carpmaster

I'm after mulies too. I'll shoot the first trophy I see, I'm not too particular about whether I shoot a mulie or a white-tail as long as its big. I've only hunted one river bottom unit, and access is no probelm at all for me because I know all kinds of land owners there. Access would probably be very difficult for a non-resident, though.

There are river bottom whitetails all over the state, but to be honest with you I've never hunted them in any other area. I've shot does up around Sheridan, and there are big bucks runnin all over that area in the creek bottoms and brush, but its nearly impossible to get access unless you're willing to shell out a lot of money. (If you are willing to shell out the money, PM me and I'll give you the number of an outfitter that will get you a big buck.)

One of the other members from Wyoming could probably do a better job of answering your questions.

Thanks, but I hate spending big bucks! That is why I antelope hunt I guess...I will have to nose around some more!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: younggun308

How long did it take some of you guys to draw? I guess that since you guys are residents that gives you an edge for drawing good tags.

Josiah
A lot of the units have good NR odds for goats from what I have heard....I have drawn 100% so far...

Quick Reply: Wyoming drawings are done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.