Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

9th circuit sucks

Old 12-25-2002, 09:23 AM

Default 9th circuit sucks

No offense to those who are liberals here but I hate the jerks on the 9th circuit appeals court. The same guys who said we couldn't say "under God" in the pledge ruled that Arizona can't limit the non-resident tags at 10%. Our F&G is appealing to the U.S. Supreme court since the judges based the ruling on us interfering with interstate commerce. The appeal suit was brought to the district court by George Taulman and USO outfitters, the same who were just indicted here for using Taulman's airplane to illegally assist in guided elk hunts. I have no issues with out of staters hunting here and welcome all but I have a HUGE problem with big money outfitters forcing the states that don't have lots of private land tags for sale into allowing more outfitter tags. If it was left up to these big business outfits they would sell the last elk to the highest bidder. Go ahead and lay into me but that's my opinion.
Old 12-25-2002, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: 9th circuit sucks

Glen, just be glad those liberal JERKS don't live in your state. How I wish we could vote those morons out of office. I think the 9th goes way beyond what most libbies on our board would agree with.

Born to hunt, forced to work.
Old 12-25-2002, 12:35 PM

Cal-Just kidding about liberals here as I bet there aren't any but real serious about the 9th. They also just ruled for the Cal attorney general that the 2nd amendment means that the right to bear arms meant that the STATE militia had the right but it does not apply to individuals! Here in Arizona we can open carry for all and concealed permits are open to any law abiding citizen. These guys are dangerous and will continue to make SF and NY type rulings on our rights and our sport. Good hunting.
Old 12-25-2002, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Just read an interview with that attorney in the SF Chronicle of all things. The 9th's anti-2nd amendment ruling conflicts with the New Orleans court ruling so he now has definite grounds to appeal it to the U.S. Supreme court. They will at elast have the opportunity to strike down the communist 9th yet AGAIN. Here's hoping.

Born to hunt, forced to work.
Old 12-31-2002, 12:51 PM
Spike

Thought only us Canucks had idiots for lawmakers. As of tomorrow morning at 12:01 most of the guys I know are criminals because our guns aren't registered.
I guess the old saying is true, "just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, it did."