Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 EVERYONE, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! IDAHO WOLF HUNTING IDEA! >

EVERYONE, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! IDAHO WOLF HUNTING IDEA!

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

EVERYONE, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! IDAHO WOLF HUNTING IDEA!

Old 06-19-2007, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default EVERYONE, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! IDAHO WOLF HUNTING IDEA!

If the bill to make wolves in Idaho huntable passes in January 2008, that means that residents of Idaho could hunt wolves for as little as $20.00 per wolf. However, the non-resident is much more expensive, and it takes plenty of money to go to Idaho.

What I was thinking of, was that, we could donate money to forummembers in Idaho, so that they can buy tags, and hunta bunch ofwolves, legally. So that way, we would be providing for their liscences!So we non-residents, wouldn't have to payover $100.00a tag, plus driving all the way up there tolower the wolfpopulation and do a service to hunting, instead,we can have a minimum donation of whatever the tag costs, which is under $30, and that way the money would go a longer way, and they couldkill wolves,this way it's more efficient, instead of paying over $100.00 to killone wolf, $100.00 would kill4 wolves.
And if we want to make sure they didn't just take our money and spend it on anything else,we could have them have to post pics of the tagson a thread, and we could make a way to keep up with thedonations, like a thread up on the top, where we keep "records"of what's going on, how many wolves killed, how muchmoneyetc.

We could call it "Operation White Fang" or something else corny, and we could make it in the Field & Stream "Heroes of Conservation" section.

Do you think this is a good idea?If we decide todo it, we need a member tolead the operation or something, to figure something out.

I kinda' got excited thinking about it.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: I think I have a great idea about Idaho..... EVERYONE, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

Sounds good, I'll be waitin for the $$$$$$$$
Old 06-19-2007, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I think I have a great idea about Idaho..... EVERYONE, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

LOL!

You would only be able to use it for Wolf tags, nothing else.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

That works for me.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cheez, how I wish someone else would look at this thread, they probably think I'm an idiot as is after having that "WYO Pronghorns" thread, that's too bad. I sure thought this was a good idea, and that it would catch on. Maybe I should change the thread's title, what do you think, 5325?
Old 06-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would be more than happy to get some free wolf tags. I know just where to start!!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea - but would you be interested in sending me the hides, if I pay shipping. Being a taxidermist, I would like to mount a few and would be willing to pay for 2 tags and shipping on winter kill wolves. Provided you can send them to me. Anyone??
Old 06-19-2007, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would love to start shooting up the wolves. And I will send them to whomever wants the hides. i want nothing to do with them. I heard them last elk season while I was packing out meat in the dark. Wow was that thrilling!
Old 06-20-2007, 01:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Okay, finally a member from the forums that isn't from Idaho.

I will change the name of this thread,'cause the name just ain't drawing attention.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Fork Horn

hey sign me up, i dont know anybody who wouldnt want to get a free tag to hunt anything let alone wolves.

Quick Reply: EVERYONE, PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! IDAHO WOLF HUNTING IDEA!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.