Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Cheap stuff at Bass pro

Old 05-22-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Cheap stuff at Bass pro

Most of you know that Realtree came out with it's new AP and APG line of camo. Previously it was HArdwoods HD. Redhead is contracted with Realtree and is required to change all redhead items to AP. They have to get rid of all the old HD camo.anyway what i'm getting at is i got an external pack frame for 55 bucks you guys should check it out it's a great deal.

basspro.com
Old 05-23-2007, 03:29 AM

Default RE: Cheap stuff at Bass pro

thanks for the tip. I could use some new camo myself! any ways I just wanted to say thanks.
Old 05-23-2007, 10:04 AM

i'll have to go visit them
Old 05-23-2007, 12:00 PM

Is Bass Pro Shop really a good place to shop for hunting and fishing gear? I've never really been?
Old 05-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Fork Horn

Did you buy it at a store or online? I searched online but no luck. I could use some help here b/c I could a pack frame myself.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Typical Buck

nothin like a good sale. and we SURE need one more camo pattern to argue about. thx for the info on the sale.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: don_hamer

Is Bass Pro Shop really a good place to shop for hunting and fishing gear? I've never really been?
Yep. No diff than cabelas and such, but good quality and return policy.
I'll be visiteing the BPS in Ft. Lauerdale next week and I'll guarantee you I'll spend up to $500.00 on fishing gear and fashion. I'm just not use to having that luxerury where I'm at here.
I don't mine paying if I get the quality, bottom line.

Bobby
Old 05-31-2007, 07:39 PM

well i think all the frame packs are sold out but still a lot of clothing, day packs and the such. if you're still looking for a cheap pack frame try cabelas bargin cave at cabelas.com i saw one for 100 or bass pro still has there pack for 120
Old 06-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

Maks daddy,

You don't know anyone who might have picked one of these up that I could strike a deal with for one?

Everyone else...

Did anyone buy one of the Realtree external frame packs that would be willing to sell it?

I am going hunting in Quebec for caribou and need something like this but don't want to go crazy with all the $$ Ii've already spent. I probably wouldn't use the pack again for 5 years
Old 06-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Typical Buck

Just came back from the new BassPro in Overland Park KS. Had supper at their Islamorada restaurant. I got a good deal on a new nylon pouch for my Leatherman and a not so good deal on a Browning cap I just HAD to have. Altho I am a dedicated devoted and longtimne Cabela's fan, BassPro is a pretty good second. And the food was great.

Quick Reply: Cheap stuff at Bass pro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.