Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge >

Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge

Old 03-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge

I am used to it. I didn't come here to make friends, so you'll have to get in line to criticize (note the proper spelling) me.

Please explain to me how my use of the term "boy" is racist.

I know who Custo is, thanks for the history lesson though. I wonder if he really loved the ocean, or the fact that there weren't many people around. Either way, I agree with him. And as much as I'd like to take credit for the statement. It belongs to him.

Maybe the next time I want to quote an expert I'll give you a ring, just to make sure you agree with what I'm about to say...
Old 03-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

KP you're not representing your point of view nor your country very well with your "in your face" trash talk.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:18 AM
EKM
Typical Buck

Custo???
Charges of Ignorance?

Cousteau,
Jacques Cousteau,
Jacques-Yves Cousteau

.... but not Custo
Old 03-17-2007, 04:20 PM

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate

I am used to it. I didn't come here to make friends, so you'll have to get in line to criticize (note the proper spelling) me.

Please explain to me how my use of the term "boy" is racist.

I know who Custo is, thanks for the history lesson though. I wonder if he really loved the ocean, or the fact that there weren't many people around. Either way, I agree with him. And as much as I'd like to take credit for the statement. It belongs to him.

Maybe the next time I want to quote an expert I'll give you a ring, just to make sure you agree with what I'm about to say...

Being disgusted with the "infestation" of human beings on the planet is a fairly selfish and ignorant rant. If it means that much to you...then help us out by not procreating and start a suicide cult. Basically what your saying is...I'm better than the whole of the population and I should be here to pass on my genes; but the rest of you need to stop doing that.

With that being said, you cannot have a population of one animal as large as humans that does not infringe on others territories. Because the wolf is a wolf, does not make it more deserving of being in the forest to enjoy and live off of nature than I am, or you are or your neighbors are.

The balance is not being made with the reintroduction, it is being broken.

For you to stereotype the sportsman opposed to wolve reintroduction as lazy couch potatoes is also another poor assumption. Again you stating this says...I am more active, smarter and belong more than you because you oppose wolf inhabitation.

I wish there wasn't a single wolf in Idaho. However, I do have respect for the animals and have seen them on many occasions in the middle of nowhere, prime killing opportunities, and I did not take advantage of them. Why? Because I respect my country, my state and the animals that I share the outdoors with. Now that the wolf is in Idaho, I believe they are here to stay. I do believe that we should manage the animals aggresively so that we can have a middle road of happy hunters, ranchers that are profitable, rural population satisfaction and campers that can take their "best friend" with them and not worry about the dog attracting and provoking attack on the family.

I have spent more time in the woods and inthe rockies in my 25 years on this planet than most men twice my age. During this time I have incorporated a strong respect for the outdoors and it is a way of my life.

The reason that I am opposition of the wolf and do not care how they are managed is because I see how they ripple in every living creature in my state. From the animals, visitors, ranchers, hunters and families of this amazing state they cause more hardship on an overall scale. The one good that has become of them is that they are screening out diseases in some of the southern portions of the state where wastings disease is chronic.

Open your mind and until you experience what these animals do to the rocky mountains...I have to respectfully beg you to not pass judgement of the people that are opposed to reintroduction. If you cannot help the people that family through culture and if you pass judgement on situations that you might not understand completely....then maybe you should be embarassed to be a human being.....you can then start your suicidal cult following to help with the human infestion on this planet where you are, as a procreating human,part of the problem instead of the solution!

Super Simple Analogy: Opposing cigarettes because people are smoking in your packed full care. You say they are addictive and kill people as you light one up inthe samecrowded car without the windows down.

~Cam

If you are an IDAHO MONTANA WYOMING RESIDENT....AND SHORTLY OREGON AND WASHINGTON MAKE SURE YOU ARE WRITING INTO YOUR FISH AND GAME/USFWS INSUPPORT OF DELISTING THE WOLF IN THESE STATES. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE WOLF POPULATIONS AND CAN'T UNTIL THE DELISTING PASSES!!!
Old 03-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sure is strange that we can’t seem to see us, from third persons view. We are unable to disconnect logic from emotion.

We humans are opportunists who survived by whatever means necessary. Our numbers were once as low as one thousand, and now here we are. And by here we are, I mean, no matter where you go, we are there. We have covered every available space of the earth and continue to spread. I didn’t say that I wasn’t one of us, I’m just able to see. I open my eyes and I see. You open your eyes and decide not to, and then act like I’m some sort of trader to the human race for making mention of this. We’re not a team, by the way, we’re just existing at the same time, in the same place.

Now there are the wolves. Another opportunist, but out of control. And I don’t disagree with that, at all. Shoot them, poison them. Use electric calls that they can hear for miles and poison that cow that they killed. I think that would be a good control measure. But I think being in the position that we’re in, as humans, at the top of the chain, and impacting the entire world, we should be making responsible decisions. I think that if you stop for a minute and think about the whole decease thing, you’ll realize that once you send it out there, you’re no longer in control of it, and the fate of the decease and the wolf, and possibly even others things we haven’t thought of have been sealed. Now, us noble, responsible, logical thinkers are acting irresponsibly, hence my use of the term “Ferrell”.

Are you not capable of looking at the human race, and being honest with yourself? It is okay to not like some of the things that you see, and it is also okay to talk about them.

But you call me ignorant.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Fuzzyballs44
Being disgusted with the "infestation" of human beings on the planet is a fairly selfish and ignorant rant. If it means that much to you...then help us out by not procreating and start a suicide cult. Basically what your saying is...I'm better than the whole of the population and I should be here to pass on my genes; but the rest of you need to stop doing that.......
~Cam
I'm glad you called Mr. KP (kitchen patrol) on this arrogant use of language. I didn't like that..

A very well spoken thought outresponse you gaveFB44. (One off the subject question. Were there really 43 others with the name "Fuzzyballs" before you? )
Old 03-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are so limited in your thoughts, it is amazing. I'm surprised natural selection hasn't caught up with you.

And MinnFinn,
I've spent my entire career supporting our military, how am I being a disservice to my country? What are my rights again about free speaking?

Old 03-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

You lack of respect you show to others is the most obvious, but not the only thing that is showing you to be a poor example to others and not representing your country very well.

It has nothing to do with your freedoms. We all know "we have the freedom to..." talk and act as ridiculous as the next joker. With freedoms come responsibilities, whether in speech or in action. Did anyone ever explain that to you? Apparently, not.

"Natural selection!?" You are quite a specimen.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Fork Horn

ok i gotta ask. who says we are limited in our thinking? those of us who have to deal with wolves on a daily basis, i would say, have certainly gained enough knowledge to know where we stand. so why is it we are "limited in our thoughts" just because we have already decided for ourselves what is right?

and decease? i hope you were going for DISEASE

You guys are so limited in your thoughts, it is amazing. I'm surprised natural selection hasn't caught up with you.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sure is strange that we can’t seem to see us, from third persons view. We are unable to disconnect logic from emotion.

We humans are opportunists who survived by whatever means necessary. Our numbers were once as low as one thousand, and now here we are. And by here we are, I mean, no matter where you go, we are there. We have covered every available space of the earth and continue to spread. I didn’t say that I wasn’t one of us, I’m just able to see. I open my eyes and I see. You open your eyes and decide not to, and then act like I’m some sort of trader to the human race for making mention of this. We’re not a team, by the way, we’re just existing at the same time, in the same place.

Now there are the wolves. Another opportunist, but out of control. And I don’t disagree with that, at all. Shoot them, poison them. Use electric calls that they can hear for miles and poison that cow that they killed. I think that would be a good control measure. But I think being in the position that we’re in, as humans, at the top of the chain, and impacting the entire world, we should be making responsible decisions. I think that if you stop for a minute and think about the whole decease thing, you’ll realize that once you send it out there, you’re no longer in control of it, and the fate of the decease and the wolf, and possibly even others things we haven’t thought of have been sealed. Now, us noble, responsible, logical thinkers are acting irresponsibly, hence my use of the term “Ferrell”.

Are you not capable of looking at the human race, and being honest with yourself? It is okay to not like some of the things that you see, and it is also okay to talk about them.

But you call me ignorant.
KP, You areso far out there it's kinda sad,and you're wayto deep for your own good. Are you 17 years old? If you are, then its okay, we know you will grow upsome day. If your already grown, and still feel this way, then God bless you.

Quick Reply: Wolves: Mother's Nature's Revenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.