Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

killed a wolf

Old 01-22-2007, 03:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: killed a wolf

ORIGINAL: RegimentalStalker175

What if I were to tell you hunting predatory animals is most selfish thing a hunter can do, unless they are thining out an over populated species.

What goes around comes around, you don't eat them, why kill them? Just your local tree hugging opinion.

And for your whining about the law: It's legal to hunt lions in Africa, why not go to your local zoo and shoot the first lion you see...You gonna let some geographical line stop you?

well we don't have wolves running around idaho causing problems thats why!

besides i dont think you will find many people that eat the spider they stepped on or the mouse they caught in there house. you killed that so you eat it if you want, but i'll pass.

SSS
Old 01-22-2007, 06:55 AM

[/align]I did not mean to offend anyone but please remember ,The fall from jumping to conclusions can be very damaging to you character.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice dog!You guys have some of the best coyotes in the country.Im jealous.
ORIGINAL: jhtrapper

ORIGINAL: RegimentalStalker175

What if I were to tell you hunting predatory animals is most selfish thing a hunter can do, unless they are thining out an over populated species.

What goes around comes around, you don't eat them, why kill them?

And for your whining about the law: It's legal to hunt lions in Africa, why not go to your local zoo and shoot the first lion you see...You gonna let some geographical line stop you?
Well here is a pic of a yote I shot last week.....I use the fur if you need a reason.......although you shouldn't, just being able/getting to hunt no matter what it is you are hunting is a good anough reason to go hunting even if unsuccesful. As for the "geographical line stopping you" THE BARS WILL STOP ME! and the guys with badges. Now seeing how the yellowstone park boundery(geographical line) didn't stop the wolves from leaving which accomplished the plan of "making yellowstone what it once was" but also changing other areas of the US(ex. a wolf from the yellowstone project was found dead on a railroad track in Utah) which shows how far they can and will spread. Bottom line we need to Control them, NOT ELIMINATE them, and with the govs slow reaction time to this growing problem people are starting to take things into their own hands. What I think they should do is set up a quta system in which every area has its own limit and everyone can buy a tag and the season closes when the quta is met...just like the mt. hunt here with mandatory reporting after a kill, just my 2 cents.

Old 01-22-2007, 08:36 AM
DM

If I told you I shot a wolf today chasing an alk .What would you have to say to me.
You have my personal "thanks"..

DM
Old 01-22-2007, 03:38 PM
Typical Buck

I would say if you are going to shoot wolves you should should use the hide..Not just let it rot.This allso gose for the DNR they just shoot the yotes from plains and leave them lay.[:'(]
You will be hard pressed to find any on the sight that have not broke many laws in there days.Some many some few but all some.Most the time you find people that say they never have boken a law are the ones that break the most

charles bradford

Old 01-22-2007, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Most the time you find people that say they never have boken a law are the ones that break the most
Thats true, that's why I admit that I will shoot them. Also I believe in the moral/ethics of the law vs the letter of the law. If people followed the letter of the law 100% of the time including our founding fathers wewould be still be under english rule. It makes me sick the way our country is running things today. I read just the other day that some tree hugger/peta lover said that if Teddy Roseveltcould be alive in todays world that he wouldn't hunt at all becasue there is not aneed. Say what? Ya right! And the earth is still flat too correct? Tell me another bed time story like wolves only will kill what they eat!
Old 01-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Fork Horn

I still like what djschuett had to say on the subject: You need to lead more...
Old 01-22-2007, 04:52 PM

good job but keep quiet
Old 01-22-2007, 05:43 PM

ORIGINAL: pyclub1

I still like what djschuett had to say on the subject: You need to lead more...
Thanks! I was afraid that one had gone unappreciatied!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:25 PM

greaaaaaaat job gongradulations

be quiet!!!! about it

Quick Reply: killed a wolf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.