Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Big Game Hunting
 HOORAY FOR CHEYOMING vs. PETA!! >

HOORAY FOR CHEYOMING vs. PETA!!

Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

HOORAY FOR CHEYOMING vs. PETA!!

Old 04-15-2006, 07:09 PM

Default HOORAY FOR CHEYOMING vs. PETA!!

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=9f8ff61a-0abe-421a-00d3-9c00313967b3&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

It's a long address, but tells the whole story. PETA haters unite!
Old 04-16-2006, 11:43 PM

Default RE: HOORAY FOR CHEYOMING vs. PETA!!

How many people do you know who have hooked a dog with a fish hook? Speaking of PETA and dogs, has anyone read anything about the PETA employees down inAhoskie, NCwho were caught dumping dead dogs into dumpsters? Below are some links to the news stories from last year. What a bunch of blanketie blank blanks there are in that (dis)organization.

http://www.roanoke-chowannewsherald.com/articles/2005/06/16/news/anews1.txt

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/petaTrial.cfm

http://www.wnct.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WNCT/MGArticle/NCT_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=103178333 7916&path

If you want to read more just Google it.

Eric
Old 04-17-2006, 07:49 AM

I think the fish and game should issue seasonal tags for PETA members, and hippies.
Old 04-17-2006, 08:05 AM

To be honest it is good that PETA exists. There is going to be some type of organization that opposes hunting and I am glad that it is PETA. They are just so stupid and have no clue. I think they actually help our cause by driving the undecideds right to us. Imagine how much more effort we would have to expend if we had to fight a well run organization that has a clue.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:10 AM

You are correct, sir. They are doing themselves in. They don't know what they want. One of their best spokesmen, Brad Pitt, made a pile of money glamorizing fly fishing ("A River Runs Through It"). If you really believe fish have feelings, can you think of a more cruel way to kill them? Or worse yet, to not kill them?

PETAboasts more than a million members worldwide. US F & W estimates about 13 million US hunters in only one year. That doesn't count hunters under 16, or hunters that just didn't hunt in that year (2001). BTW their next survey is this year. The wild Turkey Federation figures that this means there are about 26 million US hunters.

Hunters and fishers are not going away anytime soon. That doesn't mean we need to keep being vigilant about defending our way of life, but I'm not worried.

PETA wasn't even all that bad, if they would have stuck to what they started off with. I am people, and I am against cruelty to animals. Nobody on this site wants to see animals abused.

Maybe we should all join. If only one in 20 hunters joined PETA, we would outnumber all the present members. We could support ethical treatment of animals. Ethical bag limits, ethical shot placement, ethical game management (wolf hunting), ethical consumption of what we kill, and tasty recipes.

Nah!