Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Well I'm Back

Old 06-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Well I'm Back

Well guys-gal's I'm back from the worst vacation I have ever had.
We left here on the 7th of June to go on a great family adventure,what turned into a nightmare.
We left home to go to my mother in laws and pick up the kidd'os and drop the dogs off.
We had just left my sisters and was heading out,when this guy in a Izuzu Trooper crawled up on my butt,I slowed down to let him pass,but he never did.I sped back up to 70 and he pulled out along side of me.He rolled his window down and started throwing trash and bottles at our Suburban.He was pointing for me to pull over and I ignored him.Well the highway went from a 4 to a 2 lane with a junction to go north.All of a sudden my wife yells to watch out and I look and here comes this guy out of the median,he starts tring to side swipe me and he clpps the front end of our rig and forces me off the highway on to the shoulder of the road.He pulls in front of me a backs up with in a foot of our front end.At this point I have had enough and started to get out of the Burban,and this guy gets out also,as I'm steping out my wife grabs my arm and says"BJ don't I don't like the looks of this guy,close the door and roll up the windows"So I start to step back in and this guy comes running at us.He starts punching the windows and punched my drivers side mirror so hard he shattered it,well he keeps punching the window,so I tell my wife call 911,and I grabed my 9mm out of the console and load it.I put it againsnst the glass and order him away from the vehical.The 911 operator wan't the plate number,but he is so close we can see.This guy starts to walk away and my wife gets out and walks around the front of our sububan to get is plate #,and I start to get out also,as I was closing my door this guy puts his car in reverse and crushes my wife between his trooper and our suburban.I grab the gun and just about pull the trigger when my wife screams and falls to the ground.
I grabb the phone and tell the operator what had just happen and she put units on the way.
To make a long story less longer,my wife suffered a cracked femur leg bone,and cracked pelic and serious hip damage,wich they fell will be permanate and she will have to walk with a cane.
We got a partial plate number,and desciption of him and his vehical.
This man is still at large and has not been caught.
I wish I would have shot him,but part of me is glad I didnot.

Sorry I didn't get to meet Elknut and Elk Crazy and to add insult to injury I didn't draw my moose or sheep tag.
Be safe out there everyone.
BBJ
Old 06-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Well I'm Back

Wow that is a terrible thing to have happen to your wife and you. I hope they catch the idiot that did that. Were your kids along with you?

I carry a weapon almost all the time too. I might have used it.

Nemont
Old 06-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Fork Horn

WOW, what a vacation.My prayers go out to your wife that she will get better soon.
I carry a 357 mag & told my wife I hope I grow very old & never have to use it, but in the case you just descrided I think I would have shot that guy. You never know how you will react in a position like this until it happens.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:30 AM

Sorry to hear that BBJ. I had a similar, though not as bad an ending, experience.(on the 6th of june)We were heading up parleys summit between salt lake and park city. I'm running 77 in a 75 zone and this guy in a mercedes sport utility just pulls into our lane, if I hadnt hit the brakes and swerved into the median he would've clipped us. Dam'd'near wreaked us. He was so closethe wife screamed. I was pissed to say the least, I had my 4 kids, my niece, nephew, both dogs and the wife in the burban. I followed him on the interstate for a few exits , but decided not follow him off the exit. I guess I should have got his plate numbers, called the H.P. and filed a complaint. Tell your wife our thoughts are with her. hope they put this a$$hole away for awhile.
Old 06-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Typical Buck

Wow BBJ, that is just plain awful. I hope they find that sob as I'm sure you'd like to make his life a living nightmare. It's just unfortunate that you didn't have the opportunity to get a few shots off on his tires but things like that happen so fast. I hope that your wife gets better sooner than later and I'll make sure to say a prayer or two for her. He'll get what's coming to him some day...
Old 06-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow... that's nuts. My prayers to you and your wife.
You are a better man than I.... I'd be behind bars right now...
I commend you for your level headedness. I think I would have pistol whipped him!
I hope they get the SOB....
Old 06-20-2005, 11:48 AM

Jeeesuus Christ!!!!! and you are in Montana?
Old 06-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

holy crap!!! [:-][&:][:@]i would've been soooo mad. i'm surprised you didn't shoot him. techincally would you've been in the wrong if you had shot him??? i don't know. i definately would've been tempted to shoot. what a jerk [:@][:@]!!! sorry to hear that and hopefully your wife comes out ok.
Old 06-20-2005, 12:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks all I will let her know.
Nemont,
No the kidds were not with us thank the good lord,my wife told me the next morrning,she said she knows that if the kids would have been with usI would be in jail cause I would have killed him.
She is right to as soon as one of the kids yelled or screamed I would have shot,no questions asked.It happened so fast that I wish I would have got a shot at the tires.
BBJ
Old 06-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats insane, Bbj, I'm glad your wife is going to be okay and you exhumed a great deal of patience, more than I because if anyone starts threatening me and hitting my window, my life is in jeperody and I would of shot the sob, no questions asked and drove off and not say anything. Where did it happen at? Bobby

Quick Reply: Well I'm Back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.