Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
I can warm up my vehicle from the stand, blind, field, boat... >

I can warm up my vehicle from the stand, blind, field, boat...

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

I can warm up my vehicle from the stand, blind, field, boat...

Old 08-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Spike

Lightbulb I can warm up my vehicle from the stand, blind, field, boat...

Hey gals and gents,

I have been an avid duck/goose and deer hunter(bow) since heading out with my dad before I could pull a bow back. One thing that was always hardest for me was the cold. I couldnt wait to get back to the car and warm my feet up, especially when I had been in waders all day.

Well, being a radio frequency engineer now as an adult, I decided to make my life a little easier. I made the JasperBOX, a universal device that attaches to your current remote vehicle starter and allows you to use a smartphone app or txt your vehicle to get it started. Simple and easy. Now I arrive at my truck after getting out of the stand to a warm truck, ready to go.

But now i need help from fellow hunters to get these made and sent out to all of you that want one. Kickstarter.com lets me do just that.

If you think this is something you or a friend could use, swing by my project and help me out please, and be the first to get a JasperBOX.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-starter-to-th
Old 08-28-2013, 08:40 AM
Spike

I apologize if you guys see this as spam, really not my intent. Just trying to share my solution to a cold day out hunting!