Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
2008 Suzuki King-Quad 750 >

2008 Suzuki King-Quad 750

Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

2008 Suzuki King-Quad 750

Old 05-12-2010, 04:24 PM
Spike

Default 2008 Suzuki King-Quad 750

Selling a 2008 Suzuki King-Quad 750 4X4 Camo ATV. Only has approx. 20 hours total riding time on the bike and is in excellent; basically brand new condition. Equipped with a digital controls screen. New job doesn’t give me much time to enjoy the ATV like I would. Comes with a Warn winch (hasn’t been installed as of yet). This ATV rides, handles, and runs like a dream! You will not be disappointed in its performance. Plenty of power for fun and play. Asking $7,000. For more info. or pics, please contact me. Please, only serious buyers need to reply. Please email and I will send pics. Buyer's responsibility for shipping, but if local, can workout delivery. I live in the Richmond, VA 23836 area.