Community
Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

1983 f250

Old 02-01-2010, 02:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default 1983 f250

1983 F250 6 cyl engine 8 foot bed with a four speed Trans with granny low First gear with 85,900 original miles. We bought a new truck and just don’t need this one any more. I have put a lot of new parts on this truck and would not be selling if I didn’t buy one. The white paint is done with a lot of scratches and is fit for a work truck. There is nothing special about the radio either real old school type. Tires are in great shape lots of tread left on them. The truck runs strong and rides good I have gone from Fredericksburg to Arlington a few times and it run fine. I just went though state inspection 1/11 and the emission has a year left on it. If ii can fined the last emission test I will bet it is cleaner then the car you are driving. The Catalytic Converter was replaced maybe in 99. For $1500. OBO This truck can be yours Call Rick 540 623 8485 cash only no shipping local pick up only.

New Parts
front brakes 3 years old (cant remember if I did rotors
radius arm bushing
front shocks
heater fan
heater coil
radiator and hoses
power brake booster
new battery last month
Ignition Module/Control Unit

Last edited by bushanic; 02-01-2010 at 01:40 PM.