Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Automotive
 Custom Hitch Covers >

Custom Hitch Covers

Automotive No hunter is complete without a hunting rig. Find all your automotive needs here.

Custom Hitch Covers

Old 09-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default Custom Hitch Covers

I have some pretty cool custom hitch covers that my buddies and I made up- we have a handful of each available. Contact me at [email protected] if you'd like more information or pictures. I'll take paypal transactions to [email protected] for the listed price plus $8 flat shipping.

Howler’s Hitch- $50

Let those tailgaters know that YOUR truck breaks for coyotes! The most innovative technology and durable construction are now molded into one incredible hitch cover for coyote hunters and trappers! On a 5” diameter frame of schedule 40 steel- the Howler’s Hitch is re-enforced for extreme abuse and tough enough for the work rig but sharp enough for the luxury ride. Our professional powder-coating application ensures no rust, scuffs or chipping will take place as with painted products. With a high quality light already installed- the howling coyote profile shines through anytime your headlights, running lights or turn signals are used! Break lights will INTENSIFY the profile day or night thanks to diodes and wiring pre-installed in the Howler’s Hitch. There is no assembly required; just pin the shaft into your receiver, plug the 4 prong adapter into your truck’s wiring harness and ROLL! This decorative hitch fits all standard receivers and can be shipped to your door for additional costs of only $8.

Trapper’s Hitch - $25
Let other motorist know about your passion for trapping by installing a new Trapper’s Hitch in your truck today! With heavy duty steel construction and state of the art powder coating: this hitch cover will last a lifetime! No scratch, no rust, no fading. Powder coating provides a thin layer of permanent protection against all corrosion and wear- this ain’t paint! This decorative hitch fits all standard receivers and can be shipped to your door for additional costs of only $8.