HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   The Archives (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archives-70/)
-   -   2013 Smacktalk thread. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/archives/377665-2013-smacktalk-thread.html)

Phil from Maine 04-23-2013 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by hunting junkie (Post 4053190)
We are not even sweating it everything is falling into place just like last year.........:hail: to team 1

LOL team # 5 is just gearing up now.. There is a lot of us who season is just opening up.. LOL brag while you still can!

I have been seeing plenty more as well.. I can start hunting these fellas on Monday and can hardly wait.. 1 last pic just to show you a sampling.. That shows only 5 different ones I am seeing just heading up the road to my blind .. And I am seeing quite a few more.. LOL.. Get ready to be replaced ...

hunting junkie 04-24-2013 02:52 PM

googling pics of birds dont count....lol

Phil from Maine 04-24-2013 02:55 PM

googling pics of birds dont count....lol
Only in your dreams LOL I have been seeing them every time I have been heading out that way. I will be making a trip out again this Sunday to check upon them as well as my blind. I most likely will be putting my decoys in my blind then. I also have been seeing them all around town as well. I have lots of places to get it done..

Come Monday they become fair game lol! They will soon be getting tagged by me.. So enjoy your fun while you can..LOL

hunting junkie 04-26-2013 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine (Post 4053416)
Only in your dreams LOL I have been seeing them every time I have been heading out that way. I will be making a trip out again this Sunday to check upon them as well as my blind. I most likely will be putting my decoys in my blind then. I also have been seeing them all around town as well. I have lots of places to get it done..

Come Monday they become fair game lol! They will soon be getting tagged by me.. So enjoy your fun while you can..LOL

Store bought birds don't count Phil......i wish you and JW would get that figured out....

Arrowmaster 04-26-2013 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by hunting junkie (Post 4053860)
Store bought birds don't Phil......i wish you and JW would get that figured out....

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: Now thats funny

Phil from Maine 04-27-2013 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by hunting junkie (Post 4053860)
Store bought birds don't count Phil......i wish you and JW would get that figured out....

LOL 2 more days and I can go after em!! It has been a long year waiting for them again.. 2 more days get that and I am on vacation that first week because I love hunting em.. Any luck like last year I will be tagged out by the end of the week.. :wave:

huntman1235 04-27-2013 05:35 PM

u guys are all fighting for 2nd, Turkey Dynastys gonna win
:)

Phil from Maine 04-28-2013 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by huntman1235 (Post 4054018)
u guys are all fighting for 2nd, Turkey Dynastys gonna win
:)

You will need to do better than getting these little jakes.. LOL

:sign0016:

huntman1235 04-28-2013 12:20 PM

lol ive never killed a jake and never will, theres no reason too after you shoot a longbeard. why kill a jake when u can wait and have more fun the longer you turkey hunt???

Phil from Maine 04-28-2013 10:38 PM

LOL ! Just funning with yah! Now it has become my turn.. LOL Our team tagged one yesterday and if all goes well I will have one today as well seeing how it is opening day ! Team 5 should be taking the lead soon enough..