Team 2 ..."Tommy Knockers" >

Team 2 ..."Tommy Knockers"

The Archives An archive of past HuntingNet Feature Articles

Team 2 ..."Tommy Knockers"

Old 03-29-2008, 05:52 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Team 2 Sign In...

tschaef,

Made the change, if we're going to use it, we should all be the same, we're a team! Right?
Old 03-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Fork Horn

I have not heard anything from my buddy in Wisconsin where I will be hunting this year, to know how many birds are running around after all that snow they had over there. I won't go in my home state of Minnesota this year, I just don't know where to go.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:17 AM

hey guys, not much going on here. The snow is finally melting and I can see some bare ground for the first time since December. Other than that I'm doing some shed hunting and waiting for turkey season.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Typical Buck

We hunted the youth hunt yesterday here in SC. Went out morning and afternoon, heard nothing beyond my son snoring. Full season starts Tuesday, so maybe something will happen then.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Blue, of course we're a Team, the Winning Team

24/7 I feel your pain, I was out snowmobiling today, It'll be a while before I see bare ground on my hunting spots [:@]

Beezer, sounds like your the 1st guy out there for us, good luck in getting us on the board

Old 03-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

The avatar looks fine to me, maybe I will use it..lol
Just found out today I can't hunt the ground I have my blinds set up on. My rainy weather friend decided he likes having the birds running on his property. I do have some other options I will have to look into, but I will have to get out and do some scouting quick. I have not given up on the other ground yet though.lol My friend isliving on a piece of property boardering his parents.The ground I have my blinds on is actually his parents who winter in Arizona and will be home on the 10th and season starts the 16th.[8D]
Old 04-01-2008, 08:28 AM

It just snowed again where I will be hunting in 2 weeks. It has been a real cold spring here in WA.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Still waiting for my season...4 more weeks then i'll be after it!!
Old 04-03-2008, 07:03 AM
Typical Buck

I don't know what's worse, snow or what I've got. Poured rain Tuesday, opening day, almost all day. Yesterday a saw 1 hen, two if you count the one that blasted off over the hood of my truck about fifty yards from my house when I was coming home. Today we're, once again, merely a green blob on a map and it's been raining all morning. What's worse is that it's going to affect my hunting when it clears up because I still have work left to do on my car that's been sitting for two years.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm back from a business trip to my nations capital, I saw lots of deer and turkey on the 550 mile round trip, including two nice toms in full strut in a field near the Hwy. Thats the 1st strutting I've seen this year and it really got the blood pumping.

There is still about 2' of snow on the 2 small farms I have access to and the birds are not around yet, they wintered nearby in better cover. I really need the snow to go so the birds will redistribute and come back, luckily they are calling for 50 degree + weather all week so the few weeks I have to wait may be enough. Unfortunetly I doubt the farmers will be planting any time soon, that would really bring them around.

Quick Reply: Team 2 ..."Tommy Knockers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.