Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Rifle & Bow For Sale >

Rifle & Bow For Sale

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Rifle & Bow For Sale

Old 02-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Rifle & Bow For Sale

Remington Model 700 ADL 25.06 and a Parker UL35. Both are in very good condition. The rifle has had the action bedded, barrel floated and the trigger breaks at about 4lb. It also has a new recoil pad and comes with steel rings/bases and a 3x9x40 Tasco scope. All the work was done by a professional gunsmith.
The bow is 50/60lb, 30" draw and i have a 29" module for it also. It has limb savors and string leeches on it but no rest. It has some marks where the sights and rest were installed and some normal wear around the grip but in no way has it been abused. I had a new string put on it this past Sept 04. I'm selling because i don't need them anymore and both items are just sitting in the gun safe in need of a new home. This would be a great deal for someone just getting started in hunting. I have a pic of the rifle and will try to get a pic of the bow this weekend. I prefer to sell to someone in NC but will consider shipping. If person to person sale i'll take $600 for everything, if shipped $650 and the rifle will have to go through an FFL holder.
I would also be interested in trading for a Bowtech Pro 40/Freedom cam 50/60# - 30" draw in very good condition. Thanks for looking.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:11 PM

Default RE: Rifle & Bow For Sale

I have a PSE Deer Hunter 2003 model. I just had new limbs and a new string put on it right before christmas 04. it has all accessories and is ready to hunt as is. I read your article and thought that you might want to trade.

If so call or e-mail me at
270-869-5286
[email protected]