Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

lefty section

Old 02-09-2005, 10:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: lefty section

Another vote for a lefty!
Old 02-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

If you guys had it your way there would be a separate forum for sights, rests, stabilizers, quivers, vanes, knocks, inserts, broadheads, strings, cams, silencers, releases, and probably wrist slings too.

In short - we have too many forums as it is. I'm sure you guys can suffer through without a lefty forum.

Sorry Justin I figured since I have to read through all the right handed junk just to see the lefty stuff, it would be nice to have that option is this great fourm we have here.

And it would appear that many others feel the same way?

I would even be will to take on the task of being the MOD for this " lefty section"

Thank you for your input Justin. I hope I can change your mind.

AL
Old 02-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

It couldn't possibly take up much bandwidth to have a lefy section. If only a classified or a swap section for lefty's. I'm not even left handed and I think it's a good idea. There is enough room for some people to talk about hunting deer with an SKS or talk about their pitbull dogs, surely there's enough room for our left handed bretheren.
Old 02-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Typical Buck

Justin, I think I am speaking for all of us southpaws. We're not asking for a section for each left-handed item, but for one "lefty" section. It would include bows, bow accessories, shotgun/rifles etc. ????
Old 02-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another vote here. I don`t even use a bow. However, I have seen "lefty" sections(forums) on other hunting sites.

Ron
Old 02-19-2005, 08:32 AM

Another vote for a lefty section
Old 02-27-2005, 04:03 PM

I like the idea,but if we can't have a seperate column, how about listing the item as right handed or left handed!
Old 03-08-2005, 09:33 AM

I'm new to this forum and came across this posting and right handed people just don't understand! I've gone hours looking for things on sites or auctions not listed as either RH or LH only to find out it was RH all along. It would be nice to find a place for LH only items so I could spend more time getting things done and going about my business than wasting time because some RH person didn't bother or consider about putting in the title that it was for a RH person so that someone looking for something LH wouldn't waste time looking at it.[/font]