Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
For sale: PSE Quantum 70# RH, Compound Bow, Sight, Quivers, Arrows, Broadheads, More >

For sale: PSE Quantum 70# RH, Compound Bow, Sight, Quivers, Arrows, Broadheads, More

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

For sale: PSE Quantum 70# RH, Compound Bow, Sight, Quivers, Arrows, Broadheads, More

Old 09-03-2016, 09:42 AM
Spike

Default For sale: PSE Quantum 70# RH, Compound Bow, Sight, Quivers, Arrows, Broadheads, More

PSE 60-70 Pound Quantum bow, RH

This is an incredible 29-inch draw length (adjustable) bow, and a proven deer killer. My shoulder can no longer handle pulling this fabulous 65% let-off 70 lb. bow, and I've got to sell it. Hard. But it should be used by someone who appreciates top quality, and a bow that is tuned to perfection.

This "Ultimate One-Cam" camo bow is in great shape, with sleek and trim lines, and in its day was state of the art -- bow alone retailing for $599. It is whisper quiet, and its unique riser design offers great stability for the archer. The sleek lines and trim-line design let you know that it was built to perform, and it does!

I tricked it out with 4 Limb Saver dampeners, plus a super quiet Harmonic Dampener Trophy Ridge (lighted) 3-pin bowsight (only 2 needed out to 40 yards set at 63 lbs. with carbon arrows). It comes with a cloth adjustable bow sling, Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, short bowhunting stabilizer, large-aperture peep sight and string loop, 2-piece bolted-on QUIET quiver, and moleskin taped to the arrow shelf.

Also included are 15 carbon-shaft arrows, all but one are Beman 60-80s, the outsert models with outserts already attached to all but a couple.

The shafts are sound, and with 4-inch feather fletches fly like darts. They could be re-fletched with shorter and more modern vanes with no trouble.

I will include a field archer belt quiver for the arrows, which is done in durable fabric (Cordura, I think) in original Mossy Oak Bottom Land camo.

A padded soft bow case (2 great condition zippered pockets, one LONG for stowing arrows) in original Mossy Oak Tree Stand pattern also is included.

Finally, I'll add an unopened 3-pack of Trophy Ridge Steelhead mechanical broadheads, 100-grain producing 1 1/8-cutting diameter.

This bow set up is ready for the woods, really. All that's needed is for a bowman to shoot it a bit to get comfortable, and climb a stand.
Text or call 904-422-7903
Old 10-20-2016, 06:22 PM
Spike

How much are you selling for?

Originally Posted by mcnallyoutdoors
PSE 60-70 Pound Quantum bow, RH

This is an incredible 29-inch draw length (adjustable) bow, and a proven deer killer. My shoulder can no longer handle pulling this fabulous 65% let-off 70 lb. bow, and I've got to sell it. Hard. But it should be used by someone who appreciates top quality, and a bow that is tuned to perfection.

This "Ultimate One-Cam" camo bow is in great shape, with sleek and trim lines, and in its day was state of the art -- bow alone retailing for $599. It is whisper quiet, and its unique riser design offers great stability for the archer. The sleek lines and trim-line design let you know that it was built to perform, and it does!

I tricked it out with 4 Limb Saver dampeners, plus a super quiet Harmonic Dampener Trophy Ridge (lighted) 3-pin bowsight (only 2 needed out to 40 yards set at 63 lbs. with carbon arrows). It comes with a cloth adjustable bow sling, Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, short bowhunting stabilizer, large-aperture peep sight and string loop, 2-piece bolted-on QUIET quiver, and moleskin taped to the arrow shelf.

Also included are 15 carbon-shaft arrows, all but one are Beman 60-80s, the outsert models with outserts already attached to all but a couple.

The shafts are sound, and with 4-inch feather fletches fly like darts. They could be re-fletched with shorter and more modern vanes with no trouble.

I will include a field archer belt quiver for the arrows, which is done in durable fabric (Cordura, I think) in original Mossy Oak Bottom Land camo.

A padded soft bow case (2 great condition zippered pockets, one LONG for stowing arrows) in original Mossy Oak Tree Stand pattern also is included.

Finally, I'll add an unopened 3-pack of Trophy Ridge Steelhead mechanical broadheads, 100-grain producing 1 1/8-cutting diameter.

This bow set up is ready for the woods, really. All that's needed is for a bowman to shoot it a bit to get comfortable, and climb a stand.
Text or call 904-422-7903