Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Three of my personal use homebrew trailcameras for sale >

Three of my personal use homebrew trailcameras for sale

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Three of my personal use homebrew trailcameras for sale

Old 03-07-2015, 08:14 AM
Typical Buck

Default Three of my personal use homebrew trailcameras for sale

All built by myself over the winter, all are whiteflash cameras and all wired for extended battery life while in the field, two to three months useful battery life should be expected under normal conditions.
Fully tested for motion detection ability, day/night picture quality, and each has been subjected to a two minute underwater dunk test and passed.

The Sony S600's [builds #1 and #2] are noted for their exceptional day or night picture quality and flash range making them ideal for field edge/small food plot use and the P41 [build #3 just keeps on taking pictures during even the most brutal of conditions and makes for a great trail monitoring camera because of its speed, around 1 second from motion detection to initial trigger. Each will include priority shipping in the lower 48, full operating instructions, a pair of memory cards and card adaptors for camera/pc uploading use as well as a 3.7 lithium battery for the control board power source.

Asking $175.00 each firm, paypal preferred but money order accepted, sorry no trades.

Last edited by MichiganBowbender; 03-07-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Typical Buck

Build number 1 has now been sold, 2 and 3 still available at this time.
Old 09-06-2015, 12:51 PM
Typical Buck

All have been sold.