Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
kodabow crossbows >

kodabow crossbows

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

kodabow crossbows

Old 01-11-2015, 09:18 PM
Spike

Default kodabow crossbows

I have shot both new short limb bows here my finds!

Limb tip to tip cocked Micro 22'' Scout 24"" arrow lenght 16.5 '' Micro ,Scout 20''
Normal size huntng arrows !

Kodabow fit and machine work and finish is much better!

Kodabow trigger breaks like glass micro has alot creep!

Speeds kodabow Zulu Scout 15 fps faster with 425 grain arrow!

Noise levels 87 db for kodabow scout 99 db for micro with 425 gr arrow!

Vibration at the shot Micro rattles your teeth the Scout smooth at shot!

Balance kodabow scout is the best balanced bow I ever held Micro a little front heavy!

The best bang for the buck$$$ Kodabow package deal comes with top gear scope is great the arrows are great and kodabow decocker and stringer are tuff as hell plus if you need a hand crank for bad backs or disability the kodabow hand crank bulit like a tank!Micro package deal is so so I HATE tbe scope !

Kodabow SCOUT cannot be beat go for it !

The Bigest deal breaker for me Excal Micro lb pull a back breaking 270 lbs Kodabow Scout 200 lb pull plus it's 15 fps faster than Micro with 20'' hunting arrow!

Last edited by rockstarjoe; 01-11-2015 at 10:07 PM.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:45 AM
Spike

crossbowking
whitehill nc
I enjoyed helping Chuck at Kodabow today he a nice person and Vet he builds a great cross bow and stands by his cross bows kodabow is the America. Cross Bow !

This Post has Rock and Rolled today Chuck at kodabow is the Rock Star of Recurve Cross Bows! Tell Chuck the Rock Star of Arhery Talk sent you!
[email protected] give chuck and email help a Vet today!

My twin brother on different site helping spread the word about the scout -

Last edited by rockstarjoe; 01-15-2015 at 05:48 AM.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:38 PM
Spike

Kodabow now offering a Scout kit includes Matched Scout Limbs and 12" power stroke Rail that converts the full size kodabows to 24.5 inch Scout

Its nice kodabow offers The scout kit for a good price for its current owners shows kodabow thinks first of their customers check it out on kodabows web site!

I just Ordered 2 scout kits for my zulu and express less than $250 for a Scout Kit !
Kit!

Last edited by rockstarjoe; 01-19-2015 at 07:41 PM.