Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Mathews Genesis youth bow >

Mathews Genesis youth bow

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Mathews Genesis youth bow

Old 12-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Mathews Genesis youth bow

I have a used RH Camo Mathews Genesis bow f/s. Bow is in good shape, hasn't been shot very much. This is the original version, not the mini. Nice little bow to get kids shooting with. There is no let-off or set draw length in these bows, so it fits anyone between 15-30" draw length, and you can adjust the poundage from 15-20 if I remember right.

This would make a nice Christmas present for a youngster!

I also have 6 youth carbon arrows with blazer vanes that I could sell with the bow. I'd like to get $100 shipped for the bow, $125 if you want the arrows with it. Will throw in a new 12pack of field points also.

PM me with any questions. I take paypal (you pay fees) or USPS money order. Will ship with tracking and insurance, lower 48 only please.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Mathews Genesis youth bow-photo-2-.jpg  
Old 12-15-2014, 02:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bow is sold.