Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Looking for Woman's Bow >

Looking for Woman's Bow

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Looking for Woman's Bow

Old 04-15-2014, 09:07 AM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for Woman's Bow

I am looking for a woman's bow for my fiancee. I dont want to spend more than 250. I only need the bow. I have a quiver, stabilizer, sight, sting leeches, peep sight, and arrow rest for it.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Spike

Default Womans Bow

Originally Posted by Hog Killer
I am looking for a woman's bow for my fiancee. I dont want to spend more than 250. I only need the bow. I have a quiver, stabilizer, sight, sting leeches, peep sight, and arrow rest for it.
Hey man I know a perfect bow for your wife and its pretty cheap they are on amazon and ebay for the amount of money your looking to spend. Its called the diamond infinite edge its adjustable from 5-70 pounds and 13-30 inch draw weight without using a bow press all you need to make adjustments is allen wrenches. I used to sell them at bass pro before I went to guide school I would recommend it to any youth hunter or female. Its super lite weight and easy to shoot. Hope this helps man, if you need help setting it up or have any other bow questions let me know
Old 05-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mission Bows made by Matthews.....they can be adjusted to several draw lengths and from around 20lb to 70lb draw weight.I had bought one for my Small 16 Year Old Daughter but ended up sizing up for Me to use at 180-200lb Dad in my 50's....it's a short 28 inch axle to axle bow with good speed and accuracy that can grow with a Youth or Young Lady for many years!....or an Old Guy that Loves to Bow Hunt!