Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Crossbow package with case (over 1.100 value) / make me an offer >

Crossbow package with case (over 1.100 value) / make me an offer

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Crossbow package with case (over 1.100 value) / make me an offer

Old 01-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Spike

Default Crossbow package with case (over 1.100 value) / make me an offer

Up for sale is this awesome crossbow package with extras.

The only reason I am going to sell it is because I have no more time for this hobby.

CROSSBOW HAS A NEW CROSS-WIRED STRING INSTALLED WHICH HAS BEEN SHOT TWICE TO CHECK

Crossbow still under 5 years limited warranty from Barnett.

Pictures can be provided be email

Item is USED ( I have around 150 shots with that).
Thanks for watching!

What's in the box

1 x Barnett Ghost 400 CRT Crossbow
1 x Apex Quiver
1 x 3x32 Illuminated Reticle Scope
1 x Sling
1 x Original box

EXTRAS:
1 x Brand new rope cocking device - $35 value
1 x slightly used ropa cocking device
1 x Buckwing 3D arrow puller - $15 value
2 x Scorpion Venom target arrow release fluid - $26 value
1 x Barnett crossbow string wax
1 x folding forearm grip - $35 value
4 x Easton Headhunter arrows with tips- $32 value
3 x Easton Magnum arrows with tips - $24 value
3 x Black Eagle Executioner arrows with tips - 24 value
(some of arrows were never shot)
1 x manta crossbow case - $120 value

Product Description

The Ghost 400 CRT is one of the lightest bows Barnett has ever produced, weighing just over 7.5 pounds thanks to Carbon Riser Technology (CRT), which removes front-end weight and places the center of gravity at the end of the stock, while also boasting a five-to-one safety factor. Consequently, the bow shoulders with greater comfort and is easier to carry. Power has certainly not been sacrificed, however, as the bow fires at an impressive 400-feet-per-second thanks in part to AVI technology molded over laminated limbs, reducing noise and vibration up to 30%. Crosswire strings, Whiplash cams, and Anti-Dry Fire metal injection molding trigger provide smooth, quiet, precise shots in a compact fit. The bow is made in the USA.

Specifications:

185-pound draw weight
151-foot-pounds of energy
15.75-inch power stroke
400-feet-per-second (FPS) firing velocity
22-inch arrow length
Measures 24 by 38 inches (W x D)
7.8-pound weight

Warranty
This Barnett crossbow includes a limited five-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.

About Barnett Precision Crossbows
Barnett is an industry leader in crossbow design and manufacture, and has sold well over one million crossbows to date. The company was established more than 50 years ago, with products designed by hunters, for hunters, and Barnett manufactures a range of crossbows that are lightweight, adjustable, and surprisingly powerful.
Product Description

Meet the all new Ghost with CRT (Carbon Riser Technology) by Barnett. Another pioneering first, Barnett has the only patent protected, ultralight, super strong Carbon riser available for Crossbows. The CRT Riser boasts an incredible 5 to 1 safety factor. Shooting scary fast arrow speeds, the Ghost also comes complete with Barnett's AVI technology molded over laminated limbs which reduces noise and vibration up to 30%. The Aluminum flight track, CROSSWIRE Strings, and Whiplash Cams also provides a smoother, faster, quieter, and more precise shot in a compact fit. With the ADF (Anti-Dry Fire) MIM (Metal Injection Molding) trigger system and 400 FPS speed the Ghost CRT is the crossbow to own!