Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
2011 Hoyt Carbon Element >

2011 Hoyt Carbon Element

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

2011 Hoyt Carbon Element

Old 08-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Spike

Default 2011 Hoyt Carbon Element

Up for sale is the sweetest smoothest shooting bow I've ever shot. It's got the black riser and camo limbs 60-70 lbs 29" DL with the #3 fuel cams. It's completely set up ready to hunt with. Comes with a 3 pin hoyt sight, whisker biscuit rest, 7" octane stabilizer g5 meta peep string loop, Allen black carbon 5 arrow quiver. Also comes with 5 Easton Full Metal Jacket arrows. String and cables were just replaced after last season so they maybe have 300 shots on them. Like I said its ready to hunt with. Looking to get $800 OBO shipped insured priority mail right to your front door.

there is nothing wrong with this bow I just don't have the passion anymore since I started predator hunting.

Last edited by Pa Lungbuster; 08-24-2013 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Add picture
Old 11-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Spike

Default Element

Is this bow still for sale?
Old 01-14-2019, 03:30 PM
Spike

Default Bow

is it still available