Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo, RH, 60/70 >

2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo, RH, 60/70

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo, RH, 60/70

Old 06-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo, RH, 60/70

I have a 2012 Hoyt Vector Turbo, RH, 70lb limbs, with #3 RKT cam currently set at 29". I have access to other mods if needed.

The bow has new Vapor Trail string and cables (150 shots maybe), Black Gold Ascent single pin sight, Limb Driver rest, Trophy Ridge Shock Stop stabilizer, and six Easton Axis 340 arrows.

I shot outdoor 3D and hunted with this bow last year. There is a wear spot on the riser from my wedding ring rubbing and a wear spot on the top limb from being on a bow hanger and I am attaching pictures of those two spots. Other those blemishes, the bow is in great shape and shoots great.

I am asking $650 for everything, I will listen to offers for the package or for the bare bow. I don't do PayPal any more, so I only accept USPS MO. I will ship the bow insured and provide tracking number.

If you are interested, PM on here, e-mail me at [email protected], or shoot me a text at 618.444.5037. Because my schedule sucks, I suggest doing all three if you are serious.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Old 06-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bow is sold