Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Bear Whitetail 2 >

Bear Whitetail 2

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Bear Whitetail 2

Old 07-08-2011, 04:04 AM
Spike

Default Bear Whitetail 2

I have a Bear Whitetail 2 bow for sale. It was given to me by a friend to get me into archery but I have just recently got a new bow and need to sell this one. This bow is in great condition, I honestly never shot it that much. But just had it at a pro shop the other day and they said everything looks fine one it. It has a Tru-Glo 3 pin sight and a 6 arrow quiver. It also has a peep sight installed, a arrow nock and a pair Matthews Monkey Tail silencers on the string that make it much quieter. I would like to get $100 for it or best offer. I also have a Whisker Biscuit rest I could put on this for $25 if you want. If you have any questions PM me. Dont be affraid to make an offer worst I can say is no. I am open to all offers though.
Attached Thumbnails Bear Whitetail 2-dsc_0251.jpg   Bear Whitetail 2-dsc_0252.jpg   Bear Whitetail 2-dsc_0253.jpg   Bear Whitetail 2-dsc_0254.jpg   Bear Whitetail 2-dsc_0255.jpg  

Old 07-17-2011, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ultrakd
I have a Bear Whitetail 2 bow for sale. It was given to me by a friend to get me into archery but I have just recently got a new bow and need to sell this one. This bow is in great condition, I honestly never shot it that much. But just had it at a pro shop the other day and they said everything looks fine one it. It has a Tru-Glo 3 pin sight and a 6 arrow quiver. It also has a peep sight installed, a arrow nock and a pair Matthews Monkey Tail silencers on the string that make it much quieter. I would like to get $100 for it or best offer. I also have a Whisker Biscuit rest I could put on this for $25 if you want. If you have any questions PM me. Dont be affraid to make an offer worst I can say is no. I am open to all offers though.
Wow, blast from the past. I killed my first deer with a Bear Whitetail II in 1992. That bow is in nice shape! I love the retro camo. That bow should be a wall hanger in a museum or archery club.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:17 AM
Spike

Know any places that would want it? Ill entertain offers, I really need to sell this.