Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Non-Typical Whitetail Journal >

Non-Typical Whitetail Journal

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Non-Typical Whitetail Journal

Old 01-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default Non-Typical Whitetail Journal

The Non-Typical Whitetail Journal by Step Ahead Outdoor Solutions, LLC is the most comprehensive field journal available today. This web-based journal allows you to record practically every detail you can imagine about any deer hunt you go on. From when and where your hunt took place to what the dew point was at the time of your hunt.

You can have an account with just your hunts, or create an account with multiple members so you can keep track of what your friends and family are seeing in the woods. There are even multiple account options for outfitters and hunting clubs (big and small).

The journal doesn't stop with recording information, it will also allow you to search, sort and analyze any of the information you enter. You can go back several years and pull out data from specific areas or dates. The possibilities are endless.

Give it a try, you will be amazed at what the Non-Typical Whitetail Journal will do for you. It will help you stay a "Step Ahead" of your next trophy whitetail.

Step Ahead Outdoor Solutions, LLC
Welcome - Step Ahead Outdoor
Old 01-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Fork Horn

Also, if you have any questions feel free to post them here, PM me or shoot me an email.

Thanks
Dan
www.stepaheadoutdoor.com