Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Hoyt Trykon XL 75th Anniversary >

Hoyt Trykon XL 75th Anniversary

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Hoyt Trykon XL 75th Anniversary

Old 12-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Spike

Default Hoyt Trykon XL 75th Anniversary

This bow is in great condition. The only reason im selling it is because my fiance got me a new bow for christmas...i actually killed 2 deer with it this fall.

The only sign of wear on the bow is a ding on the one riser pocket, other than that she is perfect. Not even any grip wear. Strings have hundreds of shots left in them.

I would like to get $425 TYD

The bow will come with a Octane Hostage Pro rest (brushes need to be replaced) and it also comes with a 3-pin (vertical pins) Trophy Ridge sight...one fiber optic line is broken.
I know these 2 items arent prime so i didnt up the cost of the package for that reason. I could take the rest and sight off and just send bare bow if you want...but the rest is great, just needs new brushes.

PM ME WITH OFFERS>>>PAYPAL BUYERS ADD 3%

PIC BELOW
http://img87.imageshack.us/i/try0.png/