Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
need to sell asap >

need to sell asap

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

need to sell asap

Old 08-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Spike

Default need to sell asap

what i have is a redheadxps34. the bow is less than two years old and has less than 200 shots on it. the draw weight is 60/70 and the draw length is 27/30 in half inch incraments,this bow is made by hoyt and is a great shooter. it comes with a 4 pin adjustable sight,nap drop away rest,treelimb 5 arrow quiver,peep,d-loop,release,wrist sling,4 beman ics hunter arrows,6 easton aluminum arrows with custom wraps, it also comes with extra whisker biscuit rest,extra fuse single pin pengulum sight. this bow would make a great hunting bow for whoever gets it looking to get 450 for everything i mentioned.i am selling it so that i can get the rest of the money to get the bow i really want. thank you for looking and happy hunting
Attached Thumbnails need to sell asap-bow-007.jpg   need to sell asap-bow-009.jpg   need to sell asap-bow-011.jpg   need to sell asap-bow-012.jpg   need to sell asap-bow-014.jpg  

Old 08-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Spike

Default sold pending payment

item is sold pending payment