Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
NEW Browning Illusion LOADED!!! LOOK!!! >

NEW Browning Illusion LOADED!!! LOOK!!!

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

NEW Browning Illusion LOADED!!! LOOK!!!

Old 02-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Spike

Default NEW Browning Illusion LOADED!!! LOOK!!!

Browning Illusion, bought new last year and i shot it a couple times in the back yard to sight it in and thats it. i never got to hunt with it because i was in colorado guiding all this hunting season and i never got a chance to use it. its right handed, draw weight: 60-70, draw lenght: 27-30. this bow is loaded! the bow alone costs $750. the bow has a limbsaver stabalizer ($32), copper john dead nuts 6 pin sight ($120), trophyridge deadshot wisker biscuit ($70), kwiki 6 arrow quiver ($45), Half dozen beeman arrows ($50), 6 NAP 125 grain thunderheads ($40) with 125 grain feild points, R.A.D peep sight ($10), and Scott deluxe little goose release ($70). I have $1200 invested in this bow. im sell it for $600 obo shipped!. Its a very nice bow! I really like the bow alot but i decided that im going back to shooting hoyt so i dont need it any more. Possible trade for guns. Im looking for a 270 win, 7mm rem mag, 338 win mag, and a smith & wesson 329pd but i would perfer cash but if you have something that you think i might be interested let me know. thanks.
$600obo

will throw case in for free.