Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-$750 >

Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-$750

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-$750

Old 09-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Spike

Default Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-$750

Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-0-cimg4224.jpg

Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-0-cimg4225.jpg

Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-0-cimg4228.jpg

Diamond Iceman with Octane Package-0-cimg4227.jpgI have been trying to sell this bow for 2 months and I really need to get rid of it. I have the new 2009 Diamond IceMan and it is all set up and ready to go. This is a great package for anyone looking to upgrade to a new bow for the season. It has been the editor's pick in just about every outdoor magazine published and is in complete new condition. I haven't even fired one arrow though it. The retail on the bow alone at it's cheapest is $769.99, so you are getting the entire package set up for less than the bow is new in stores! The bow itself is Realtree Hardwoods camo, and has the Velvet finish. (so it is like a soft rubber finish that helps control vibation and noise, and will help you hold it while in wet conditions) It is 60-70 lbs. pull with the draw set at 29", it can be set wherever you want it with the exchange of a modual from any pro shop. And I said that it is already set up, so with it you get the Octane Hostage Pro containment rest ($69.99) the Octane Tru Glo no-tools needed micro adjust sight ($59.99) the Octane Magnetic one piece detachable quiver ($129.99) the Octane 7" Camo Stabilizer ($69.99) and a peep and loop already installed. Totaled up this bow costs more than $1100! I need to get rid of it, and the first $750 takes it, that is a savings of $350 on a bow that has never been shot. This bow needs to go.I am located in La Crosse, WI, and will ship it for free to wherever you need it to go, I would prefer a PAYPAL payment, or if you want to send a MONEY ORDER I will ship it when I get the payment. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 608-498-0760, or e-mail me.
Old 09-15-2009, 05:44 AM
Fork Horn

If I can sell my Ross Cardiac in time I will get back to you. Only thing is is that I don't want the other things I just want the bow.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:48 AM
Spike

i would like it but may not have the money until some time this week plz let me know if you still have it