Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
Pse Beast for sale >

Pse Beast for sale

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Pse Beast for sale

Old 09-03-2009, 05:47 AM
Spike

Default Pse Beast for sale

i bought this bow when it was new 2 years ago from a local sport shop. I have taken good care of this bow, i wax the string after each hunt and clean the bow. Im selling all the equipment with it, whisker biscuit arrow rest, 3 pin truglo sight, 4 trophy ridge arrows, carolina archery stabalizer,and a 6 arrow quiver. It has a string loop and a peep sight also.The bow has been shot a bit since ive had it, however its never made a kill. Im asking $250 or best offer. Im also throwing in some extra arrows and field points. if your interested contact me soon, or im gonna have to pawn it off if i dont get any offers. i have pics that i can send and ill post some soon. This bow has been great, and it comes ready to shoot, with everything included. I am located in tennessee and can travel to meet you if you are interested. Nothing is wrong with this bow, im just going to upgrade.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:00 AM
Spike

if you still hsve can i get pics etc
Old 10-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Typical Buck

can you post pics im interested as well