Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 SOLD - Remington Genesis Muzzle Loader for Bow/Crossbow - SOLD >

SOLD - Remington Genesis Muzzle Loader for Bow/Crossbow - SOLD

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

SOLD - Remington Genesis Muzzle Loader for Bow/Crossbow - SOLD

Old 12-27-2008, 02:23 PM
Spike

Default SOLD - Remington Genesis Muzzle Loader for Bow/Crossbow - SOLD

I have a 6 month old Remington Genesis muzzle loader that I would like to trade for either a bow or crossbow. I have put maybe 10 rounds through this gun sighting it, then took it hunting a few times. That is all the use the gun has seen.

I just traded one of my other guns for a rifle and muzzle loader, and I don't need two black powder guns.

I removed the black synthetic stock and forearm and shot them with a ultra flat olive green paint to try and break up the outline of the gun a little.

I have the book and tools that came with the rifle.

Unfortunately, I can't give much info on the scope. It has Simmons dial covers on it, but I am not even positive that it is a Simmons scope. The only info on the scope is a model number (21530). I have searched high and low to figure out what make and model it is, but with no luck. It came with a gun I purchased, and I always found the scope to have very clear optics and good light gathering in late evening. It is no Leupold, but seems to be a pretty good quality scope. It is a 3x9 and has lens covers on it.

Thanks,
Stan

FYI - My user name on ebay is 'stancel2' and I have 415 positive feedbacks and 0 negative or neutral.