Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

remove

Old 12-20-2008, 03:47 AM

Default remove

not dealing on this foruim anylonger
Old 12-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Spike

Default RE: easton fatboy 340,s

Deal with this guy at your own risk. I worked a trade and he wouldn't ship his items until AFTER he could prove that I shipped mine. My item had the shipping label billed and tracking numbers but was not yet in the UPS database. He refused to ship his trade. When I mentioned it, he said to forget about the trade, but the gun I traded has already been picked up. Now I will have to either wait for my gun to be returned or contact the authorities.

Stan
Old 12-30-2008, 06:00 AM

Default RE: easton fatboy 340,s

anybody can print a label from a computer at anytime you changed shipping carriers after we made the deal you told me you would ship in the am on monday never did so im not the one to watch out fore if you make a deal stick with the deal if you change something work it out dont post bs like this you i make sure things are shipped first i live 2blocks from the post office i have been ripped off before add will not again
Old 12-30-2008, 06:08 AM

Default RE: remove

traded a new item fore a used so yes i was a little worryed
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

Who was the person you delt with!!!
Old 12-30-2008, 07:05 AM
Spike

He dealt with me. My name is Stan LaFaver and my user name is stancel. I have a successful trade with a gentleman on here for a $1300 Browning BAR and stand behind what I tell others I will do.

I purchased and printed a shipping label via UPS online on a Saturday. I sent this gentleman the tracking numbers, told him who the shipper was, and informed him I would drop it off at a shipping center on Monday. He said that HE WOULD DO THE SAME with his item. He didn't. He changed his story Monday and said he would not ship until after he saw my item was on its way. That isn't how trading works in my book.

Anybody who has ever shipped with UPS should know that the tracking information takes 24 hours to enter the UPS database. I dropped the gun off at 10:30am on a Monday morning and this person thought the info should be there immediately, and when it wasn't, he wanted out of the deal.

He obviously has trust issues with others when trading/selling online, which is fine. Just don't trade online anymore. There is always an inherent risk when doing these deals. I am more than willing to SHARE that risk with the people I deal with. Sharing the risk means you don't wait until AFTER you see that your stuff shipped before shipping your own. Particularly when you tell the other party you will ship at the same time.

Needless to say, it is now Tuesday, and just as I said the tracking info is in the UPS database and shows that my gun shipped yesterday.

We can go back and forth with this all day, but it is a waste of everyone's time. I WILL do more trading and selling on this forum and others because 99% of the time I am dealing with honest and straight forward people. Unfortunately, that 1% does come back to bite you every once and a while.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:45 PM

thats cool i deal on other foruim also never had a problem ypu told me you were shipping usps priority mail then sent a tracking#from ups that you printed out i can do the same and say it was shipped if you shipped the way you were supose to it would have not been a problem same bs i got delt on ebay and got ripped fore 200.00 wont happen again keep your word and do what you say wont have a problem in the future as fore the sight after this deal is resolved will not deal anylonger only as a cash buyer or seller no trades
Old 12-30-2008, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lmj001

not dealing on this foruim anylonger

Don't let the door hit your on the way out!

Hope you get your gun back Stan.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Spike

The post office closes at noon on Saturday. I shipped UPS because I could package it and drop it off Monday morning at a UPS store by my place of work. I guess I should have just taken a vacation day from work to ship it USPS.

Secondly, I told you I was going to ship it UPS and when I sent you the tracking number you had no problems, and told me you would also ship on Monday morning. Quit making excuses for immaturity and childish behavior. And for god's sake, take a English lesson!

Thanks bowman15, but this sort of thing happens from time to time. Unfortunately he still has his stuff and I am out the cost of shipping and wont see my gun for at least a couple of weeks. If I don't get the gun back you will be reading about this dude in the police reports.

ORIGINAL: lmj001

thats cool i deal on other foruim also never had a problem ypu told me you were shipping usps priority mail then sent a tracking#from ups that you printed out i can do the same and say it was shipped if you shipped the way you were supose to it would have not been a problem same bs i got delt on ebay and got ripped fore 200.00 wont happen again keep your word and do what you say wont have a problem in the future as fore the sight after this deal is resolved will not deal anylonger only as a cash buyer or seller no trades