Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

How Much?

Old 09-01-2008, 06:21 PM

Default How Much?

I don't know if this is where I should post this but figure I will get the most responses here. I am looking to get a new bow soon so I am wanting to sell my current bow and don't know what I should list it for. It's a golden eagle mossy oak 32. (made by bear archery) 60-70# draw.(is maxed out and draws 74# right now)29 in. DL. Comes with an original whisker biscuit, north american archery 3 pin sight, limbsavers, D-loop and string silencers and a bohning removable 4 arrow quiver. Any input would be appreciated. thank you
Old 09-02-2008, 02:21 PM

Default RE: How Much?

ttt
Old 09-02-2008, 04:26 PM

you could probably get $200-$250 from the right person.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:04 PM

anything over 150 I would take...Older bows just aren't worth much...kinda sad.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

It makes me kinda scared to wonder what my 03 Extreme Bowtech is worth when I think about! But it was my first bow and the thing shoots so flat and dependable that I'm glad I'm attached to it! When you decide to sell a bow look at it as someone getting a good first bow or a backup when you price it cause your going to use the money to upgrade possibly!