Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Jennings rackmaster quad >

Jennings rackmaster quad

Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Jennings rackmaster quad

Old 03-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Fork Horn

Default Jennings rackmaster quad

200 dollars or best offer. Would like to get out of the basement havent been used in a while. This is a very good and reliable bow. Ive used it for years and have updated to a mathews. It is 45-60 lbs pull and the draw length goes up to 29inches It is currently at 28.5 I think it goes as short as 26 or 27. It has on it sims vibration limb savers and string leaches. It is a solo cam and Has a tiger tuff two prong rest. Also on it is a Fringer single pin adjustable ranges target style sight. Has peep sight and kisser button for nocking point. All you need are arrows and It is ready to shoot. Very reliable and accurate it has taken alot of different game.
I cant get pictures to load email me if you are interested and I can email some pictures.
JOE