Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

looking to buy

Old 09-28-2007, 01:30 PM

Default looking to buy

looking to buy a newer bow. really wanting a high country, but still looking athoyt, mathews, martin, bowtech. hoping for a price range around $200. Please email me at [email protected] and let me know if you or know of anyone who may have something like this. Thank you
Old 09-28-2007, 03:08 PM

Default RE: looking to buy

I have a Mathews I would sell, I'll have to check the model. It is loaded so would be a little more than 200.00
Old 09-28-2007, 09:51 PM

That would be great if you could find out the model of it. Would you be interested in selling it stripped,(just the bow)? thank you. Drake
Old 10-01-2007, 07:18 AM

It is a Mathews Ultra 2. It has Spot Hogg sights a Bow Doodle rest and a Mathews quiver. It is in a hard case with 6 carbon arrows. I also have a Scott Release.