Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Whisker Buscuit

Old 06-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whisker Buscuit

If anyone has a Whisker Buscuit that they are no longer using please let me know. I am purchasing a bow for my 8 year old daughter this weekend and would like to put one on it but I don't need to purchase a new one if someone has one they are looking to get rid of.

PM me!!
Old 06-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Whisker Buscuit

Hey J...I don't have one, but try her without. My daughter is 5 and has learned to shoot off the shelf. It is really all in how they learn. Glad to hear you are getting her into this. How about some wraps for her?

Email me. [email protected]

thanks,

Mindy
Old 06-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did pick up the bow for her today and it is awsome. I wish that I had a bow like this when I was little. She definetly was having trouble with the rest today. But one of the forum members is sending her a Whisker Buscuit for free so I will let her try it and see what she thinks.

I was actually thinking about getting her some arrow wraps. I will have to wait and see what she would like but if you want to put together a design or two so she can get some ideas that would be great. I would like to see the Diamond logo and DFergus on it though.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

What colors are in her bow? I sent you a couple of designs but I think we can do better for her. Go take a look at our website (and link to photobucket) we havea page of wraps for kids, but we also have several hundreds of designs in our photobucket. We can do about anything for her...as you know.

If she isn't sure, just talk to her about colors she would like and maybe some things she likes. Give me an idea of what things she likes and I can work something up for her.

thanks,

Mindy