Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps >

Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Old 04-26-2007, 03:24 PM

Default RE: Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to hear about your loss. PM sent to you!
Old 04-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Another very satisfied customer here. I absolutely love the wraps I got from Scott and Mindy, and I got them really fast too. This was my first attemp at fletching and the results were amazing. Very easy to put on the arrows.

The hardest part was picking out which design to go with. They have waaaaay tooooo many choices. But I am partial to the FLAMES.

Thanks,
John

Old 04-28-2007, 07:46 AM

those are some awesome wraps!!
Old 04-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Is it possiable for you to make a dozen wraps that will have glow in the dark or florensent type of color on the end where the fletchings go and on the other end you can add this logo.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Okay here is a stupid question. Do you have to remove the fletching from an arrow to install the wrap and then refletch the arrow? I have seen arrow wraps for quite some time now but have never really payed much attention to how they install.

Also can you put the Browning Logo and "Illusion" on the wrap with blaze orange flames?
Old 04-29-2007, 06:52 AM

Yes, you have to install the wraps on a bare shaft...Would be kind of difficult to roll the wrap on the shaft w/ fletching already there.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:18 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry RD...we don't use glo in the dark. That would be cool. We can do prints on our flo material or we can print a close to flo for you with the logo. Email your picture to [email protected] and I'll send you some ideas.
Thanks,

Mindy

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

Is it possiable for you to make a dozen wraps that will have glow in the dark or florensent type of color on the end where the fletchings go and on the other end you can add this logo.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:20 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Rodney. Not a stupid question at all. Actually you can remove the fletching to add a full wrap, but we also do quite a few 2" wraps for people who just want to add a little visibility or personalization to their already fletched arrows. Let me know if that is something you are interested in.

Thanks,

Mindy

ORIGINAL: Waterproof

Okay here is a stupid question. Do you have to remove the fletching from an arrow to install the wrap and then refletch the arrow? I have seen arrow wraps for quite some time now but have never really payed much attention to how they install.

Also can you put the Browning Logo and "Illusion" on the wrap with blaze orange flames?
Old 04-30-2007, 11:45 PM

Yes I am very interested in the short wraps. I already have fletched arrows and plan on buying more fletched arrows as I don't have the time and desire to fletch arrows myself (yea yea so I am not that hardcore) and would love to add the wraps for personalization.

Can you do the Browning Logo with the word Illusion under it and Blaze Orange flames.I would be very interested in them.

Quick Reply: Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.