Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps >

Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Old 09-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

ORIGINAL: Gadeerslayer

Can you do a wrap with Auburn University with my nickname--DeadEyeDen ?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:30 AM

I can see that this thread is very popular. your work is great.I sent you a pm asking about some wraps.........i'd like to see something in a bright yellow,with a hog on it , and TEAM HOG DRAGGER on it. black would be great for lettering and hog.........

waiting to see your reply...also send pricing info for these........MIKE
Old 09-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Spike

Onestringer,
Could you work up a LSU (Louisiana State University) design with the same type of Auburn design theme?

ORIGINAL: Onestringer

ORIGINAL: Gadeerslayer

Can you do a wrap with Auburn University with my nickname--DeadEyeDen ?
Old 09-06-2007, 01:44 PM

where are you?????????????????

havent heard anything from you .

sent pm / posted

thanks.......mike
Old 09-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Fork Horn

That is strange Mike. I've got nothing in the PM box from you and I went back a few pages and didn't find a post.Please feel free to Email me at [email protected]. Or check us out at www.onestringer.com (which is about to get a new look).

Thanks,

Mindy

ORIGINAL: meh101465

where are you?????????????????

havent heard anything from you .

sent pm / posted

thanks.......mike
Old 09-12-2007, 10:19 PM

Just found this link and your work looks great. I am looking for a wrap that when the arrow is on its side the B-Head end will have a pic of the buck head on it, not the skull mount one, but the shoulder mountstyle that is on alot of your wraps. Then my screen name of Hotburn76. Then on the nock end could you put so that you could read with the B-Head pointed down and the nock up the top line say Excal, then below that have Vortex. I have a black carbon shaft and would like it to start out white on my name end and then fade into another color. I am using Nap2" quick spins that are yellow, and then at the very end where I have the other print a clean break back into white with just enough room for the two lines of print. So if you think that will look good I would be interested, if you can come up with other ideas that is fine to. Also with all the print I assume you print it several times centered around the wrap or just once? Looking forward to hearing from you and making a purchase. Almost forgot, whats theprice? Not sure which area this falls under for pricing.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Fork Horn

Hey y'all. Guess what...

First off...shoutout to OUTDOORSINDOORS.NET. Greg set us up with a website facelift and lipo too. Check us out at WWW.ONESTRINGER.COM to see our new look, order your wraps or just print off your order to send with your payment right on the site. Then check out our new wraps...

Top that...okay...we have MOSSY OAK!!! That's right, it's not a passion, it's an obsession. Now, not only can you get PREDATOR CAMO from ONESTRINGER you can get your MOSSY OAK wraps and LIMBSATIONS too.

WHOO HOO!! It has been a great year, and we look forward to many many more serving you.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:34 PM
Fork Horn

Here you go

ORIGINAL: Hotburn76

Just found this link and your work looks great. I am looking for a wrap that when the arrow is on its side the B-Head end will have a pic of the buck head on it, not the skull mount one, but the shoulder mountstyle that is on alot of your wraps. Then my screen name of Hotburn76. Then on the nock end could you put so that you could read with the B-Head pointed down and the nock up the top line say Excal, then below that have Vortex. I have a black carbon shaft and would like it to start out white on my name end and then fade into another color. I am using Nap2" quick spins that are yellow, and then at the very end where I have the other print a clean break back into white with just enough room for the two lines of print. So if you think that will look good I would be interested, if you can come up with other ideas that is fine to. Also with all the print I assume you print it several times centered around the wrap or just once? Looking forward to hearing from you and making a purchase. Almost forgot, whats theprice? Not sure which area this falls under for pricing.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:35 PM

On your main web page under the gallery tab and then go to customer arrows you have one called ROACH WRAPS 1. I hate to change from my original thought but could I have that one with the EXCAL VORTEX on the nock end like before and then over the flames could you put the deer head with my name but make it so my name is the samefor both prints as you hold the arrow and spin it, not reversed as you have it in the one above, start with the H of hot next to the deers head. Also is this sold at the 19 dollar price. Sorry to change on you, but was just to eager the other night and spent more time on your site today looking.

Thanks, Jason
Old 09-17-2007, 08:01 AM

Can you please do a design for the Gators (UF)

In addition, I usually just buy arrows already fletched. I understand that I could put the wrap in front of the flethcing but how does this look, espically since the flethcing will probally not match. I dont know what size I will need also if you could help me out with that.

Quick Reply: Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.