Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps >

Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Old 07-30-2007, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Old 07-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Spike

How do I go about placing an order. I would like to get a dozen of the custom ones. Also could you do a clear sticker with just the logo made for a limb sticker. Logo in white. with "Team Hunt4Jesus" written on it. I may according to how it looks eventually order alot. Right now I would like to order a dozen wraps and 2 limb stickers if you can get them.
Old 07-30-2007, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Sweet how much for 12 of the top PETA one(the one with orange background)?
Old 07-30-2007, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Hunt4Jesus

How do I go about placing an order. I would like to get a dozen of the custom ones. Also could you do a clear sticker with just the logo made for a limb sticker. Logo in white. with "Team Hunt4Jesus" written on it. I may according to how it looks eventually order alot. Right now I would like to order a dozen wraps and 2 limb stickers if you can get them.
To place an order just send what you want: include your HNI user ID as that is how the wraps are saved, size of wraps, specs on limb stickers...size, saying, etc.(if you want white writing I can do a cutout decal, otherwise print is fine), and total payment

$9 per dozen for wraps
2 dozen limbstickers for $12

If you need any help with the order just let me know. We are working up a form for the website, but it is not up as of yet.

Paypal orders can be sent to [email protected]

Mail orders (check or money order) to

Onestringer Arrow Wraps
442 East Grace
Republic, MO 65738

And yes, that goes for the team PETA wraps as well. $9 per dozen shipping in the US is included.

Thanks,

Mindy
Old 07-31-2007, 10:34 AM
Fork Horn

Onestringer, can you make up a wrap for me on solid white with the"just passin through" on one side and "DENSFORD" on the other side?I would like the lettering in the font I am copying below of "just passin through" on both sides. I need them for Easton GoldTips Ultra Light 22 in 7"

Old 07-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Fork Horn

Onestringer,
Yes those look awesome. If you could E-mail me @[email protected] with the details I can get it out ASAP.

Pete
Old 07-31-2007, 09:36 PM
Fork Horn

Sent emails to you both densfbs and WhitetailsInc.info.

thanks.

Mindy

We'll be on the road this weekend. Heading to a conference in KC. If you need anything feel free to email and post. We'll do our best to get back to you early next week.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

MIndy my money order should be there by tomorrow or the next day
for the design on page 19
Thanks,
Brent
Old 08-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Onestringer

To place an order just send what you want: include your HNI user ID as that is how the wraps are saved, size of wraps, specs on limb stickers...size, saying, etc.(if you want white writing I can do a cutout decal, otherwise print is fine), and total payment

$9 per dozen for wraps
2 dozen limbstickers for $12

If you need any help with the order just let me know. We are working up a form for the website, but it is not up as of yet.

Paypal orders can be sent to [email protected]

Mail orders (check or money order) to

Onestringer Arrow Wraps
442 East Grace
Republic, MO 65738

And yes, that goes for the team PETA wraps as well. $9 per dozen shipping in the US is included.

Thanks,

Mindy

Money sent with paypal for the orange background team peta ones. I can't wait to see them on my arrows. You guys do awesome work.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 08-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Fork Horn

Hey y'all. Just want to let you all know that we are having some maintenance done on the printer tomorrow and will be heading to KC for a conference after business. We'll be trying to answer PMs, emails, etc while we are out, but our focus will be elsewhere until we return on Monday.

Thanks for your patience.

Mindy

Quick Reply: Custom Printed personalized arrow wraps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.