Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Archery Gear
 WTT - St. Croix imperial flyrod 4 bow. >

WTT - St. Croix imperial flyrod 4 bow.

Community
Archery Gear Bows, sights, rests, releases, quivers, cases, and more! Buy, sell, or trade all of your archery equipment here!

WTT - St. Croix imperial flyrod 4 bow.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default WTT - St. Croix imperial flyrod 4 bow.

I have a 7'7" St. Croix Imperial flyrod with Pfleuger Reel and a Cabela's carry-case that I want to trade for a used bow. I just don't have time for fishing anymore, and it's not fair to have such a nice rod gathering dust. It's in great shape, but the reel is a little beat up (but still works flawlessly). I stripped off all the line and backing and never replaced it.

I need either LH or RH compound (I'm ambidextrous) in 29-30" draw, 70 or 80# model. In particular, I need something newish (2003 or newer) that can get into the (minimum)280's set up with Gold Tip XT 55/77's and 100 grain heads. I'd like to either get a backup right-handed bow to keep handy, or get a lefty bow to start learning to switch to left-handed(I'm left-eye dominant).

Also, I'd REALLY like to trade this rod for a nice recurve (prefer rightie).

Let's Trade Dust Collectors. Anyone interested, shoot me a pm. I'd prefer to keep prospective traders limited to users who have at least 100 posts, to help insure credibility.